9 replies to this topic

#1 bigman9686

bigman9686

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 03:29 PM

I got a samsung drive with 4.1 and use XBC 2.3 to back up all my 360 games. The oly XB1 game I care about is Halo 2 and XBC can't back it up for some reason. I also tried Schtrom360Xtract_V3, and it takes 2.5 hrs to extract. When I burn it from Schtrom360Xtract_V3 my 360 says "this is an xbox game put it in your xbox". Any suggestions on how to back this up? I dont want any more coasters

Should I downgrade my XBC?

#2 Textbook

Textbook

X-S Hacker

• Last Chance
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,552 posts
  • Interests:Xbox and Computers
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 01 November 2006 - 04:42 PM

Let me guess? Gets to 7% and then complains about sense errors, can't unlock game partition? Yeah, welcome to the club dry.gif

I can backup any Xbox 360 game fine but when I try backing up an Xbox 1 game I get that error. I had to back it up using the hotswap method, and it took 2 hours and nearly crashed my computer. Link in my sig.

#3 bigman9686

bigman9686

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 07:54 PM

Yeh thats what happens. i dont really wanna do the hotswap method, thanks though.

#4 I'dkickurass@cod2

I'dkickurass@cod2

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 04:18 AM

Got the same error guys, but clicked on fill in with zeros and it ripped the rest. It works fine on my 360 as well.

#5 Textbook

Textbook

X-S Hacker

• Last Chance
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,552 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 06:06 AM

QUOTE(I'dkickurass@cod2 @ Nov 3 2006, 10:25 PM) View Post

Got the same error guys, but clicked on fill in with zeros and it ripped the rest. It works fine on my 360 as well.

Could you explain a little bit more in detail? What method did you use?

Because I can't even see the game partition. When I try unlocking, it gets a sense error and then when I open up ISOBuster, I just see the VIDEO_TS folder because it fails to unlock.

#6 ILLusions0fGrander

ILLusions0fGrander

third echelon agent

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,500 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 04 November 2006 - 08:10 AM

please post backup question in the backup forum.

#7 I'dkickurass@cod2

I'dkickurass@cod2

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 09:02 AM

QUOTE(Textbook @ Nov 4 2006, 12:13 AM) View Post

Could you explain a little bit more in detail? What method did you use?

Because I can't even see the game partition. When I try unlocking, it gets a sense error and then when I open up ISOBuster, I just see the VIDEO_TS folder because it fails to unlock.

I used XBC 2.3, it came up with that same error and asked me if I would like to retry to read that sector or just fill it in with zeros, I retried first but that didn't work so I just checked the fill in with zeros box then click retry and it works.

#8 Textbook

Textbook

X-S Hacker

• Last Chance
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,552 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE(I'dkickurass@cod2 @ Nov 4 2006, 03:09 AM) View Post

I used XBC 2.3, it came up with that same error and asked me if I would like to retry to read that sector or just fill it in with zeros, I retried first but that didn't work so I just checked the fill in with zeros box then click retry and it works.

Not a solution to my problem or the original poster's then sad.gif

My guess, if you went to drive tools > unlock, and then opened it up in ISOBuster, you would see all the game files. Not for me. It can't even see the game partition, so I can't back up the game. XBC throws up three error screens in a row and says read failed.

This problem goes WAY back to like two months ago when the firmware hack came out, I even started a thread on the problem here and at XBH and never got it resolved.

#9 bigman9686

bigman9686

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 02:33 AM

yeh XBC wont unlock the drive

#10 halo2guy20

halo2guy20

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 09:56 AM

what i want to know is how do you take a xbox 1 game that is already an iso and make it work with the xbox 360 using the ss and making it burn to a dvd+rw? Does anybody know???? unsure.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users