3 replies to this topic

#1 sheephorse

sheephorse

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 11:58 PM

hello

i have my 360 flashed buy my local computer shop i was just wondering can my machine be unflashed so that i can use xbox live without being banned im using it just now but no doubt i will be banned at some point
or if its flashed is that my 360 going to be banned for good even if it is unflashed , also i got a disc with firmware from the shop but i dont know what it does or how to use it

many thanks

#2 jameswalter

jameswalter

X-S Knowledgebase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,881 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 06 November 2006 - 04:54 AM

This isn't the right forum. It's not the 360 section, and it's not the newbie forum.

#3 Xombe

Xombe

X-S Xbox Xombe

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,198 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 06 November 2006 - 08:31 AM

Moving...

#4 Shatcore

Shatcore

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 06 November 2006 - 12:27 PM

QUOTE(sheephorse @ Nov 6 2006, 01:05 AM) View Post

hello

i have my 360 flashed buy my local computer shop i was just wondering can my machine be unflashed so that i can use xbox live without being banned im using it just now but no doubt i will be banned at some point
or if its flashed is that my 360 going to be banned for good even if it is unflashed , also i got a disc with firmware from the shop but i dont know what it does or how to use it

many thanks

The disc the shop gave you should contain your original firmware so that you can flash back to stock firmware, reflashing to your old firmware is the same process as flashing to a new one so either learn how to do it yourself, or take it back to the shop if you're paranoid about being banned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users