darthgrizavy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Movie Battles II<br />Xbox<br />Xbox 360
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 06 November 2006 - 01:48 AM

Hey guys I know I've been gone along time, but wow you all have come a long way since I was gone. I'd really love to check out some of the stuff you guys have been up to. Use this thread to post and share some of your homegrown mods.

#2 iwanttheagrocrag

iwanttheagrocrag

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Interests:SMC hacking, TSOP, (Offline) game modification, Case modification, Bacon, America, Monster trucks
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 08 November 2006 - 02:26 PM

The most ive done is get my ass wooped by anakin and obi wan when i go in the hanger every time i play against CIS on space battles. Ive also changes the mos eisly battle to a great board, and also filling the bard with just the guys you want to fight is fun, like all rocket guys ect. especially on the ewok board. im interested to see what the actuall moddershave done to this game.

#3 Mr Bongwater

Mr Bongwater

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 07:19 AM

You have been gone a while darthgrizzley, it seems that as soon as swbf2 got it's own forum, interest pretty much died. computer mods are going strong, xbox not so much. Did anyone ever get the munge thing to work for xbox? what about the mimesis stuff, i don't have broadband so i 'm not sure what they got up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users