• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 919

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 12:38 AM

I know the power supply is toast. I think just the fuse though. I have a couple of other systems and tried hooking those power supplies up and as soon as I apply power (without turning the xbox on) the xecuter chip lights up and when I try to apply power, nothing happens. This could be a 1.6 power supply, I will have to check. Could that do it or is the system board possibly toast?

#2 919

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 11:22 PM

Okay, I did the repair on my power supply like is in the sticky and as soon as I apply the power cord, it blows the fuse. Alltogether bad power supply? Or system board? What do you guys think. I ordered a power supply from ebay and I still have not recieved it yet. They said they would send another one, but sheesh. The other units I have are 1.6 units. So that may be what caused the above condition in my first post when I tried them. Hopefully the new supply will be here soon and I can try that.

#3 919

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 12:45 AM

Nevermind, found an old system that had the same power supply. It was the power supply. I will post in the sticky on how to fix this one. Thanks for looking.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users