• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 toyotajon93

toyotajon93

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 12:48 PM

Flashed my drive today with the latest Maximus-Garyopa_XTRM-HITACHI_v2_3_Stealth_Rev2. Everything is working 100% played a few games for a few hours the past couple of day. I was checking all the files after I ran everything and it looks like it didn't automatically make a backup with gdr in it. It has the other 4 files but not the gdr then firmware version number. Is that a big deal? I have the key.bin and was.bin and all the others but not gdrxx.bin. Will this be enough to restore in the future when i want to update the firmware again? I have the hitachi 59dj and was stock when I installed the firmware update. The reason I ask is in the readme I believe it says it makes 5 files.

#2 toyotajon93

toyotajon93

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 03:30 PM

bump... just trying to find an answer, worried that I may not have a complete backup

#3 baz2233

baz2233

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 09 November 2006 - 04:11 PM

the read me file needs updating u only need 4 files found that out when the same thing happened to me so dont worry

#4 toyotajon93

toyotajon93

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 04:46 PM

Thank god, I was worried there for a little bit and hoping everything was cool. That can scare a guy if that happens smile.gif because I'm sure I'll need to revert and get updates in the future. Thanks for you answer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users