Photo

Do All Xbox Linux Distros Hate Softmods?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BongoBob

BongoBob

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 10 November 2006 - 01:04 AM

Well I decided to try out xDSL on my xbox, so I downloaded it and burned it to a disk, and popped it in my xbox, which was softmodded using Krayzies NDURE 1.1 installer. It's set to load XBMC if the tray is closed and nothings inside, so after popping in the disk, Iw as surprised to see it load XBMC So I reboot my xbox through XBMC, and this time it loads up the Xromwell screen. It says it found hda and hdb, and then froze. I turned it off and back on, this time it gave me a little menu at the bottom, and I chose the DVD. It said please wait...and so I did...for about 5 minutes...and then rebooted and tried again. After about 10 tries, I was finally able to get into xDSL. Noe my question is this, does it always do this? Or is is just because of my softmod? And does anybody know of a way I can fix this? I would really love to use the live version of xDSL, but I need to be able to get into it to use it.

Thanks in advance.

-BongoBob

#2 BongoBob

BongoBob

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 10 November 2006 - 03:13 AM

Nevermind. Turns out I just burned the .iso wrong...I feel dumb now...but I'm loving xDSL, and hope to get a nice 80gb lockable drive from newegg soon and actually install the full version of xDSL on here soon.

If a mod would please lock/delete this, I would greatly appreciate it smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users