• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 47_M450N_47

47_M450N_47

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,230 posts
  • Interests:Xbox modding, anything with computers and networking. Gaming. Shooting stuff, blowing up stuff.
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 December 2006 - 08:00 AM

I don't know if this is exactly glitch related or not, but I have had the hardest time getting the assault rifle achievement. I have all the other single player achievements except the assault trooper and veteran achievements. I have beat missions on a few different chapters using only the Thompson, only the MP40, and only the BAR. Thus far none of them have given me the achievement. I threw no grenades and used no melee attacks and still nothing. Anyone else had a similar problem?

Hopefully they will patch this game soon, it is in desperate need of a good patch. I don't play it very much anymore because I'm waiting for some of the annoying glitches to be fixed first.

#32 nuwde

nuwde

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 12:51 AM

Not sure if it's a glitch, but it's sure as hell annoying:

When playing 4 players on local xbox (one television), the names of who killed who get in the way of your aim and vision.

I hate it. Wish there was a way to turn it off or put it more to the side and out of the way. You can imagine in 24-player MP how many people are dying and names are constantly on the screen.

#33 The Legendary Crew

The Legendary Crew

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Playin 360 Football Rugby
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 14 January 2007 - 05:10 PM

I found a glitch on loads multiplayer maps 1 on Merville 2 on Les Ormes 1 on Poisson (Not really a glitch just a trick) the 1 on Merville is where u get on a motorbike go down to all the house near the lake and then park the motorbike right next to the small alleyway (got to be perfect) and when you get out you should come out on the other side of the wall . . . Les Ormes first one is getting on mansion roof jump on the little wall next to the garden bit then jump to the wall infront of you then you should b on like a little porch run across to the end the aim for the end of the top roof and jump for it . . . the next 1 is jump through a tree sleeping.gif . . . Poisson get a tank go to the grave yard crash into the side tombstome thing with a big hole in it then get out but when you get out jump as soon as you get out

also i found some glitches on single player i was workin ma way through houses and got hit by a grenade and found my self through loads of random doors wot a weird experience

thats all i found good luck trying to do that biggrin.gif

#34 XSOLJA

XSOLJA

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 14 January 2007 - 10:42 PM

I don't know if this is exactly glitch related or not, but I have had the hardest time getting the assault rifle achievement.

I got it during the Canadian campaign using the Bren gun and Mp44 combo.

#35 OFD

OFD

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 January 2007 - 11:58 AM

QUOTE(acsutton @ Nov 29 2006, 05:57 PM) View Post

when I suddenly fell through the floor and fell a thousand feet to my death watching the map from below.

Yeah, I've had kinda thing happen a couple of times... Only in Live MP, and there was no death at the end, I had to re-spawn myself to get bak up top...

I've also had those wierd glitches that have floating tanks and people running around on nothing... Seems they can't see me properly, coz I can camp underneath them and frag 'em... But purely for research purposes, of course z;)-~

I've had the usual probs with Ranked Games dropping out, but It's a lot better since the patch... My only real major Glitch is that every half dozen or so games my treesiddy resets itself... goes to the Orange Live dashboard page (blank), then the grey tab on the right (Shut down controller/Turn off Console one) flashes up with a msg real quick (half a second) and the system resets....It's kind of a pain, but me thinks that 3 days straight of COD3 MP has warmed the poor little thing up!

Other than that I think it's a great game... Just as enjoyable as COD2 to play, with better MP maps and weapons IMHO (even tho there's no Co-Op)... Hope they keep patching!

#36 Obveron

Obveron

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 08:47 PM

Bug Report:

Legacy controls do not allow full control of tank. ie.. I can turn, but cant "strafe"
Works great with default controls, but Legacy is broken.

Can someone give info on how to fill out an official bug report?

#37 Tobind

Tobind

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 02:26 PM

QUOTE(photoman @ Nov 10 2006, 05:47 PM) View Post

I've only played Multi-player with friends so far, but an issue I am having is the entire thing freezing after game 4 or 5. total lock-up and have to shut down and reboot my 360. That and people get dropped from the game, but they never get dropped when we play other games.

My 360 is stock with hard drive. That's my complaints so far.

I've got the same issue with Chapter 4 and 5 locking up my x-box.. Have you found a fix? I've tried clearing the cache, another copy, restarting the level etc... still locks up and makes rude noises at me. sad.gif

#38 Obveron

Obveron

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 12:54 PM

QUOTE(Obveron @ Jan 21 2007, 08:54 PM) View Post

Can someone give info on how to fill out an official bug report?
??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users