• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kimpe

Kimpe

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 08:14 PM

I have tried to flash my drive but cant do it. Dunno whats the prob so I have to ask help from here! So, I plug sata & power cable to the drive when my comp is off. I turn on the pc and windows screen appears loading. It doesn't open smoothly, lags a bit and then continue the loading. Often my comp crashes before getting into windows? Other times I have tried to plug my cables when I'm in the Windows and then my comp will crash. If I take my sata-cable off the lagging and crashing will end. I can't see my hitachi drive in BIOS or it doesnt seem to appear in Windows either. The power-cable can be in my drive and nothing happens, computer seems to work fine. I use Xececuter connectivity kit and I have PCI-SATA VIA VT6421 Chipset. I've spent 6 hours today figuring out how I can flash my f.cking drive uhh.gif now off to sleep, and hopefully tomorrow I can flash my x360!

Help would be appreciated!! happy.gif

#2 jameswalter

jameswalter

X-S Knowledgebase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,881 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 13 November 2006 - 01:50 AM

Power the drive during the windows loading screen (where the bar is going across the bottom)....and make sure you uninstall the SATA raid manager in windows.

#3 Kimpe

Kimpe

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 04:45 AM

QUOTE(jameswalter @ Nov 13 2006, 03:57 AM) View Post

Power the drive during the windows loading screen (where the bar is going across the bottom)....and make sure you uninstall the SATA raid manager in windows.

well i have tried that power thing.. but it haven't worked, it crashes the comp.. but that uninstall process i havent made yet!

#4 Kimpe

Kimpe

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 04:10 PM

those both ways doesnt work.. when i uninstall raid manager it just says "new RAID controller found" what the heck is wrong with my settings then? i have epox 8rda+ motherboard.. im so frustrated atm..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users