Tilted Icon Tutorial ! Here It Is ;)
Posted 15 November 2006 - 05:47 PM
So here we go...
-Photoshop (buy it)
-xbox.atn (actionfile) Get it here
- Now right click the XBOX.atn file and choose open -> select/locate your photoshop.exe
- Make a folder with you game covers inside (not all at once)
-The cover size should be about 1500x1000 pixel (front+saddle+back)
(You can download box covers at cdcovers.cc for example)
- Next open Photoshop: Under *File* select *Automate* and then *Batch*
- in the next window under "set" choose your XBOX.atn
- and define your source folder where the covers are in
HIT *OK* and you're done !!!
quite easy I think...
so, have fun
Posted 16 November 2006 - 08:00 PM
The "atn" file I provided is propriety of "imamafackinhokie", "djdafreund" and "Jezz_X" - If I missed any contributor, you have my sincere apologies.
I can be thanked for helping J4ZZ, but not the file
Posted 16 November 2006 - 08:52 PM
Posted 17 November 2006 - 01:36 AM
I knew how to make the icons with the atn file, but I never knew you could do a whole batch at once.
Posted 20 January 2007 - 01:26 AM
I did google it but to no avail!! Maybe somebody could point me in the right direction or mail it me??
Thanks for any help!!
Posted 20 January 2007 - 06:57 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users