icenat7

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:-XbOx 360-
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 15 November 2006 - 11:16 PM

This game probably had the most hype that i saw for any game thus far in the 360 gen. This game is ridiculous. Dont get me wrong, the graphics are great, but i thought this was glitch free and i can easily find me glitches. Also they took out so much stuff that made the game great such as:

Fantasy Draft
Create a team

I dont know about you guys but I basically bought 360 for this and Halo 3 and I pray to god that halo 3 kicks ass but i know it will. Anyways Madden 07 was a great disappointment for me and I think that EA Games has taken a HUGE step back in their game making for next gen systems.

#2 JMan8108

JMan8108

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 487 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 25 November 2006 - 04:55 AM

Idk man I think its fun as hell, the graphics are awesome, online is fun, gameplay is good, game modes are good
sure they took out a few features but overall i love it

#3 davidll

davidll

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 01:52 PM

I have to agree with icenat7 - this game was not ready to go to the public market. Way too many flaws, errors and just basically incomplete. But it's partially our fault as consumers - because we go ahead and buy crap and do nothing about it when we find out that it is crap.

Fortunately, we can rent games and try them out before we buy. I know when the next Madden comes out I will certainly test drive it before I pay any money for it. The game developers will either come full circle and produce a quality product or they will lose sales.

Besides EA Games and their lackadaisical, haphazard game development of their version of a football sim, - where are the other nfl football sims?

#4 throwingks

throwingks

X-S Freak

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,957 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 01 January 2007 - 02:06 PM

EA owns the rights to everything football. They monopolized it. There is no reason for them to make the best game ever. Cause EA will make the only football games this gen.

#5 davidll

davidll

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 03:56 PM

Well, it's not the NFL, but there is NCAA 07, also be EA, which I have not yet tried--mainly because I am more into the NFL than I am college ball. Is that any better?

There is also ESPN NFL 2k5 for regular xbox - here
and the regular ESPN NFL for the xbox - here

There is also Blitz: The League by Midway: here though it is not a serious football sim.

but you're right, it does look sort of bleak... blink.gif

Edited by davidll, 01 January 2007 - 03:57 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users