1 reply to this topic

#1 noob123

noob123

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 11:42 PM

I used to be able to play Halo through Xlink Kai before when i had my laptop ICS with the xbox and the laptop wirlessly connected to the internet through my motorola SBG900 (modem/wirless gatway)... Now iv gone and boaught a 15m straight through cable and connected my xbox straight to the modem/wirless gateway and connected my pc to the same modem/gateway through usb...i can use the internet on both the xboxes and i can also ftp in to the xbox and use this xbmcs thingy to share files (but i couldnt get windows file sharing to work...)...anyways, now i cant seem to get xlik kai to get me connected to any games no matter what i try...i can see the game on halo2 but everytime i like on a game it just waits for a while....and "you cannot join the party. Try again later' or something like that...

Iv got Zone Alarm on an div tried putting my xboxs; ip in trusted zone, 0.0.01 in trusted zone and my modem/gatways' ip in trusted zone and even tried closing it down but i still get the same result...iv also port forwarded 49998 for my pcs' ip... blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

any help???? sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif grr.gif

#2 noob123

noob123

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 12:13 AM

sorry i portforwaded 30000 like it staes in the quickstart...and also i can see the 'xbox configured succesfully' in xlik kay and my Network is reachable...and my network card is locked....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users