eyric101

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 24 November 2006 - 03:52 AM

Now that I have beat the Row, I wanted to see the funniest things that happened to other people in the game. pop.gif

I was being chased by a police officer. I tried to run him over and ended up pinning him to the wall cattycorner style with his own police car. After watching him for a few moments he actually said "How the fuck am I suppose to protect and serve when I'm stuck behind this car" huh.gif . A couple seconds later he just disappeared.

I laughed my ass off

Edited by eyric101, 24 November 2006 - 03:52 AM.

#2 Reddevilhome

Reddevilhome

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 01 January 2007 - 05:30 PM

My most memorable moment was while driving the truck, i cut a corner full of pedestrians and one ended up stuck under the hood with just his legs hanging out, found it very funny, and a lot of fun trying to get him out. Never did in the end

#3 Hoppy

Hoppy

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 572 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 24 February 2007 - 11:56 AM

My brothers friend hijacked a car with a family in it. He got on the open highway and only had about 30 seconds left when a cop rammed his car into a fuel tanker driving next to him, killing everyone.

#4 rahulduggal

rahulduggal

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 15 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 14 April 2007 - 05:33 PM

I jumped outta my car during this Insurance fraud Thingy & where do I land , on the rooftop of my own car ofcourse , only to manage to jump on top of a Cop Car , which just keeps on driving while i kill innocent bystanders !!!

#5 batmike1990

batmike1990

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 138 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 14 April 2007 - 06:13 PM

zombie lynn (i think thats how its spell it) made me laugh me arse off seeing as why a gang game has zombies in it tongue.gif tongue.gif blink.gif blink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users