6 replies to this topic

#1 gsmiley

gsmiley

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 02:29 PM

Just watched this on IGN, since it wasn't in HD coudn't tell the difference in quality, but I noticed the framerate was better on the 360 version. The PS3 had a few hiccups. Tell me what you think ?

#2 GanJahMan

GanJahMan

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 114 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 29 November 2006 - 02:48 PM

Well, from the reviews on IGN and GS, all the games have framerate problems.

#3 JustDanMI

JustDanMI

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:outdoors and gaming
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 29 November 2006 - 05:04 PM

There's a comparison video in HD on 1up between the madden on both systems. Not only do they show pictures and video comparison's of Madden, but they also compare about a dozen other games as well. A nice compilation actually. Personally, I don't see a big difference between many of the games. I did notice that on Fight Night the PS3 had more detail on the fighters. And on several other games, the PS3 seemed to have a brighter picture. Anyways, here's the link to check them out for yourself:

http://www.1up.com/d...ure?cId=3155393

#4 cerealkillajme

cerealkillajme

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,241 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 29 November 2006 - 05:21 PM

That article is ph00king awesome. Especially the Ken Kutaragi comments of the past that are being diminished now laugh.gif

Hope PoS3 is ready for their downfall. tongue.gif

#5 gsmiley

gsmiley

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 07:17 PM

Hey thanks for the link, checking it out now. I just brought this up because many gamers made it seem that the PS3 will blow the 360 out graphics wise and so far it hasn't been a huge leap if any at all. Fight Night seems to be the only game that benefit from the PS3 "extra" power. I guess time will tell

#6 richie579

richie579

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 29 November 2006 - 10:24 PM

well Fight Night is what, like 8 months old....Ps3 is what, like 8months late?...was supposed to come out in march before right?...I'm sure if the 360 FN got extra development time it would look probably the same...I guess we'll see with FNR4....just means I'll be waiting alot longer to pick up a PS3...gonna have to take a major exclusive that's great, like God of War 3....can't afford the damn thing anyway dry.gif

#7 FUCKMICROSOFT

FUCKMICROSOFT

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 29 November 2006 - 10:58 PM

i think the ps3 is as intellegent a purchase today as a 3DO was back in 1994. but without the benefit of a better-than-competition hardware.

i'd compare their marketing strategy to that of the ATARI Jaguar. PS3 "next generation" and "HD" "CELL PROCESSOR" promotion sounds alittle like "64 bit power" rants i recall.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users