• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 RadjaRoy

RadjaRoy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 11:27 PM

Hi have a xbox v 1.6 with a Smartxx V3. ik have installed this chip for about 5 months and it worked completly fine. I have also upgraded my HDD to 120 GIG. Lately i decided to try soem game on xbox Live. When i select Original Bios it goes off and turns on with Smartxx OS menu. When i turn the xbox with the Eject button it keeps turning off and on. I have tried to Hard Disable with the yellow wire to the ground but its boots 2 times up and the third time it flashes red/green with no video. Also when i take the chip off the motherboard it turns on/off 2 times and the third time it flashes red/green with no video. My HDD in locked and i am using the original HDD.
The content on the HDD is a backup from the original xbox HDD with no extra Dash (Evox/Avalaunch).

I hope its a little understandable and we can get to a solution.

Thanx in advance.

#2 Junior04

Junior04

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 08:27 AM

QUOTE(RadjaRoy @ Nov 29 2006, 11:34 PM) View Post

Hi have a xbox v 1.6 with a Smartxx V3. ik have installed this chip for about 5 months and it worked completly fine. I have also upgraded my HDD to 120 GIG. Lately i decided to try soem game on xbox Live. When i select Original Bios it goes off and turns on with Smartxx OS menu. When i turn the xbox with the Eject button it keeps turning off and on. I have tried to Hard Disable with the yellow wire to the ground but its boots 2 times up and the third time it flashes red/green with no video. Also when i take the chip off the motherboard it turns on/off 2 times and the third time it flashes red/green with no video. My HDD in locked and i am using the original HDD.
The content on the HDD is a backup from the original xbox HDD with no extra Dash (Evox/Avalaunch).

I hope its a little understandable and we can get to a solution.

Thanx in advance.

I would want to know this to..

#3 RadjaRoy

RadjaRoy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 06:51 PM

Isnt there anybody who had this problem or know something about it?
Please i really really need some help i dont know else what to do. sad.gif

#4 Junior04

Junior04

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 03:21 PM

QUOTE(RadjaRoy @ Dec 1 2006, 06:58 PM) View Post

Isnt there anybody who had this problem or know something about it?
Please i really really need some help i dont know else what to do. sad.gif

Anyone?

#5 RadjaRoy

RadjaRoy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 01:10 AM

Damnn got the damnn problem. its was the D0 it was stuck under a screw and i think that was the problem.
Thanks for the help and peace out people. cool.gif

#6 Junior04

Junior04

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 01:12 PM

QUOTE(RadjaRoy @ Dec 4 2006, 01:17 AM) View Post

Damnn got the damnn problem. its was the D0 it was stuck under a screw and i think that was the problem.
Thanks for the help and peace out people. cool.gif

Awesome men thanks for reporting that
and thanks to all the other people who helped rolleyes.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users