• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 6irl6amer6ore

6irl6amer6ore

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:WOW and FFXI, Skateboarding, punk, reggae, and metal muzik, horror movies, manga's, anime<br /> <br /><br /><br /><br />
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 01 December 2006 - 04:07 PM

My mom likes World of Warcraft a lot! I play a little myself I have a level 18 Troll Shaman in the Perenolde Realm. She plays WOW like every night. Well, I just got her to purchase a 360 cuz I'm on like EVERY night after work. With her being 3 states away this is way cool, cuz we talk through private and video chat. Anyways, I'm looking for a game she'd like to play with me. Considering she loves WOW, would she enjoy FFXI ????????? How does FF compare to WOW? How is Phantasy Star Universe? How do Phantasy Star and Final Fantasy Compare, just wanting some opinions. Thanx every1.

Becki jester.gif

#2 6irl6amer6ore

6irl6amer6ore

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:WOW and FFXI, Skateboarding, punk, reggae, and metal muzik, horror movies, manga's, anime<br /> <br /><br /><br /><br />
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 11 December 2006 - 05:53 PM

Is there anyway to get a headset for the PC version of FFXI to chat with? (Like in WoW) If so does it cost money monthly.... I think WOW charges to use a headset, i'm not sure, I'm fairly new to MMORPG's.

*How is Guild Wars?*

I think I'm going to take back my 360 version after installing it of course, heh, and go get the PC version of FFXI ... IF i can talk w/ a headset to other players. **Hopefully for free** I think it would be better on my 360, cuz of the many hours i put into the game. My tower could handle more game time. wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users