• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jacobtort

jacobtort

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 08:07 PM

Here is exactly what ive done, I installed my v6421L chipset, I downloaded my firmware xtreme 4.2a, I used xtreme bootmaker to create my mtkflash and firmware I mounted it on my hard drive and downloaded ntfs4dos, when I boot I turned the xbox on, do everything and I get to the part where I do

"samread 1234567 12345" but I use my serial, and it comes up with

1. IDE Master
2. IDE Slave

If I pick master it freezes up around I think 170 or says something, and if I pick slave it gets to 01% and says invalid opcode

I have the samsung drive with ms-25

#2 TristanBlade

TristanBlade

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 08:35 PM

QUOTE(jacobtort @ Dec 5 2006, 02:14 PM) View Post

Here is exactly what ive done, I installed my v6421L chipset, I downloaded my firmware xtreme 4.2a, I used xtreme bootmaker to create my mtkflash and firmware I mounted it on my hard drive and downloaded ntfs4dos, when I boot I turned the xbox on, do everything and I get to the part where I do

"samread 1234567 12345" but I use my serial, and it comes up with

1. IDE Master
2. IDE Slave

If I pick master it freezes up around I think 170 or says something, and if I pick slave it gets to 01% and says invalid opcode

I have the samsung drive with ms-25

Mtkflash is not detecting your SATA card for whatever reason. Are you sure you installed the 6421 card properly? You need an option that says SATA. Neither of those are your xbox drive.

#3 jacobtort

jacobtort

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 08:39 PM

pretty sure, when i use xtreme bootmaker it even shows up as a card VIA VT6421 RAID Controller

thats what i see under that, although i never disabled the raid controller option like it suggested bc i couldnt find it in my bios

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users