Photo

Merging A Console Profile With A Live Profile...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 macdarwin

macdarwin

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 04:10 AM

Before I signed up for xbox Live, I created a profile and started playing Splinter Cell Double Agent (among other games) and have made pretty good progress which I don't want to lose.

When I joined Live with my existing profile, the name was already taken and I had to create a new profile name. The problem is, since joining Live I started playing Rainbow Six:Vegas and I am half-way through the solo game and have earned a decent gamer score.

Is there any way to transfer the progress made with SC Double Agent over to my Live profile? What I fear is merging Profile A containing Double Agent into Profile B containing Vegas will overwrite Profile B and I will lose my Live gamer history and stats.

I know xbox has a recover feature but I don't fully understand what that process is and I hate to risk losing my statistics. If the contents of the two profiles can't be merged then I guess I'll have to start over on Double Agent.

#2 manchintz

manchintz

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 03:13 PM

if u make a live name and its the SAME as ur silver i THINK i tTHINK it will transfer over but if its not the same exact it will start you a new.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users