mosher111

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 07 December 2006 - 05:45 AM

Can I rip a backup somehow? I have the pioneer 111 setup. My original is totally unreadable, so now I having to use the backup, but i want to make another backup before me 2 year old gets ahold of it again. I tryed using backup creator and it wouldnt work on backup same problem with schtrom

can anyone shine some light on the subject?

#2 Chancer

Chancer

Don't You Trust me?

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,687 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 07 December 2006 - 09:13 AM

QUOTE(mosher111 @ Dec 7 2006, 04:52 AM) View Post

Can I rip a backup somehow? I have the pioneer 111 setup. My original is totally unreadable, so now I having to use the backup, but i want to make another backup before me 2 year old gets ahold of it again. I tryed using backup creator and it wouldnt work on backup same problem with schtrom

can anyone shine some light on the subject?

Yes i can. Straight from the rules
QUOTE(Chancer @ Jun 19 2006, 02:19 AM) View Post

WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED
Any talk of making multiple backups from other backups (no cute excuses like , its for the neighbour/friend who legally owns the copy). If your backup is damaged re-rip the original having disposed of the damaged one. You are legally (in most places not all) allowed one back up of a game you legally own. The staff here are only too well aware of why people want to make multiple backups and its not for legal reasons so it stays away from the posts in here.

Break the rules and this information, or any other will no longer be available to you and you will join the ranks of XS-BANNED

Check your pm box. Same goes for the member whose post has now gone. Offering advice

Edited by Chancer, 07 December 2006 - 09:14 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users