• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 IpooinTheShower

IpooinTheShower

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 December 2006 - 09:03 PM

ok well here is my prob last night i was puttin forza on my hdd cuzz i wanted to test out sum trainers that

were pal so i had an idea to change my video eeprom from ntsc - pal usin that prog from AID 3.0 so i did

and i wasnt thinkin right cuzz i knew that had nothin to do with the game itself cuzz the game would have to

be pal but i went ahead anyway after i did that restarted my xbox to see it doin that gay shit of repeatin the

image over an over again like the image was goin down over an over so i put aid back in and try to find the

apps so i can run that prog again but by mistake i hit the patch ms dash 5.... w/e and so i couldnt find the

prog cuzz of the image prob so i restarted my xbox only to see the image thing and error 21 so i went to

sleep to see if i can fix it in the morning but when i turned on me xbox it went to the ms system clock thing

tellin me to set it but before i could the error 21 screen poped up so i try to use aid or any game and

wouldnt even run so i got on the pc to try ftping nope cant even do that so ima askin is there any tut or

anything or any 1 that could help me out PLEASE HELP?

#2 C o s m o

C o s m o

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,296 posts
  • Interests:The Shocker, mudbutt, luge lessons, buggery.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 08 December 2006 - 09:54 PM

Good luck getting any help...seriously, this post is almost unreadable.
THIS MIGHT HELP.

#3 IpooinTheShower

IpooinTheShower

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 01:21 AM

QUOTE(IpooinTheShower @ Dec 8 2006, 03:10 PM) View Post

ok well here is my problem last night i was putting forza on my hdd becuase i wanted to test out some
trainers that were pal so i had an idea to change my video eeprom from ntsc - pal using that program from AID 3.0 so i did and i wasnt thinking right cuase i knew that had nothing to do with the game itself cuase the game would have to be pal but i went ahead anyway after i did that I restarted my xbox to see it doing that gay shit of repeating the image over an over again like the image was going down over an over so i put AID back in and try to find the apps so i can run that program again but by mistake i hit the patch ms dash 5.... whatever and so i couldn't find the program cuase of the image problem so i restarted my xbox only to see the image thing and error 21 so i went to sleep to see if i can fix it in the morning but when i turned on my xbox it went to the ms system clock thing telling me to set it but before i could the error 21 screen poped up so i try to use AID or any game and wouldn't even run so i got on the pc to try ftping nope can't even do that so im asking is there any tut or anything or anyone that could help me out PLEASE HELP?

there is that better

#4 1hotjob

1hotjob

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,761 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 09 December 2006 - 05:06 AM

No.

Still same rambling....