3 replies to this topic

#1 Dougie085

Dougie085

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 06:30 AM

Is anyone currently working on getting the xbox 360 HD-DVD drive to work on the ps3? Just curious I searched around and didn't see much of anything.

#2 mlmadmax

mlmadmax

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 12 December 2006 - 01:53 AM

NO

#3 puppydg68

puppydg68

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 04:35 AM

QUOTE(Dougie085 @ Dec 10 2006, 05:37 AM) View Post

Is anyone currently working on getting the xbox 360 HD-DVD drive to work on the ps3? Just curious I searched around and didn't see much of anything.

There are a few threads over at avsforum adressing this. Is someone working on a linux driver for the Xbox 360 HD-DVD drive, I'm pretty confident there is. Is there software for PS3 to play it yet, no. I think we're still looking a few months out for the homebrewers to start working on a ps3media center (a stripped down linux - and a dedicated media center app that works with sixxaxxis). It will happen, just not at the moment. I think a lot of the homebrewers haven't had a chance to get a ps3 yet due to shortages of either ps3 or money smile.gif

Be patient there is enough demand for it, so I would hazzard a best guess that it is definately possible and is forthcoming.

#4 goodfriend22

goodfriend22

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 8 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 January 2008 - 03:14 AM

smile.gif Video or DVD to PSP PS3 Converter at http://www.oursdownl...deo-to-ps3.html
Just choose one to help you .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users