metaldevil

Webhead

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 10 December 2006 - 02:04 PM

I saw this movie last night, or earlier today depending on how you look at it.

First of all, the story is partially lifted from the first Mortal Kombat movie. Now, as ridiculous as that movie was, the action was awesome: old school kung-fu flicks awesome (well, almost). Not even the action in this movie can save it. Now, I knew this movie was going to be a steaming pile of shit from the trailer earlier this year, but I had no idea just how large a pile it was aiming to be: large enough to extinguish the sun.

Aside from the fact that all the girls look anorexic, they're cute. The chick that plays Helena is especially cute, I mean, really fucking cute. biggrin.gif What a smile on that fucking girl! love.gif Unfortunately, their cuteness didn't always distract me from how abysmal the film is.

In relation to the game, I honestly don't know what parts come from the game beside character names and the title as the game's storyline(s) is/are only mildly less convoluted than the movie's. Get this: the bitches even play volleyball at some point. rolleyes.gif There are some love stories in this, too. I'm speechless just as you are. sleep.gif

What little intelligence I did possess has been stolen from me by having seen this movie. I feel I've lost all use of my mental faculties. Shit, I don't even know how I typed this (maybe with my feet?). Goddamn, this movie sucks. It's like a mental blackhole. I think I'd better go read a dictionary and an encyclopedia to combat this stupidity virus spreading through my brain.

Did I mention the chick that played Helena is cute? wink.gif

Edited by metaldevil, 10 December 2006 - 02:26 PM.

#2 grim_d

grim_d

The Grim Gopher

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,483 posts
  • Interests:enjoying life.
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 10 December 2006 - 02:45 PM

i still want to watch it laugh.gif

#3 Himura

Himura

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 06:44 PM

lol.......i liked it laugh.gif

maybe its because i went in with such low expectations that it was actually good for me. aside from shitty character development (and some bad acting) i thought the movie was fairly good.

btw, I also LOVE Helena (Sarah Carter) ever since I first saw her on Black Sash and then on Smallville. But I prefer Christie (Holly Valance) over her....ever since I saw her on Prison Break. laugh.gif

#4 metaldevil

metaldevil

Webhead

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 04:06 AM

QUOTE(Himura @ Dec 10 2006, 01:51 PM) View Post
then on Smallville.
Ah, I knew she looked familiar... and tasty. muhaha.gif lol

#5 Himura

Himura

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 04:41 AM

lol yes... i love the movie. haha
and in response to your PM...I think I'll watch it again just to see. laugh.gif

oh and btw, another thing about this movie that i wouldve preferred was for Hayabusa to be all ninja'd out. haha

Edited by Himura, 11 December 2006 - 04:44 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users