• 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 12 December 2006 - 06:49 AM

This Was The Worst Game Made For Xbox 360

#2 Heet

Heet

X-S Knowledgebase

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,965 posts
  • Interests:Pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. Disk space.
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 17 January 2007 - 02:56 AM

Holy cow Over G got its own thread! Yes it is the worst. Xbox and now 360 still dont have an Ace Combat.

This and Desert whatever it was called are both terrible. Lets hope Heroes of the Pacific doesnt suck the butt out of a donkey.

#3 MrBones

MrBones

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 11 February 2007 - 01:13 AM

There's a new Heroes of the Pacific coming out? love.gif

If that's true, then I'll be in heaven. That easily rates as one of my favorite flight games ever.

#4 jimjom

jimjom

X-S Freak

• Last Chance
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts
  • Interests:4 8 15 16 23 42
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 11 February 2007 - 02:51 AM

I can actually enjoy this game. It's not anywhere near good or great though. I absolutley HATE 99 nights. HATE IT. Thats the worst game imo.

#5 Trance Mix

Trance Mix

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 03:04 AM

Over G>GOW

#6 OFD

OFD

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 07:29 AM

QUOTE(Trance Mix @ Feb 11 2007, 01:11 PM) View Post

Over G>GOW

WOW! *blinks* huh.gif reads again.... *blinks* WOW!!! That's a big call! tongue.gif

#7 gordita37

gordita37

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts
  • Interests:KoRn
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 20 March 2007 - 03:51 AM

I would have to say rumble roses is the worst.

#8 JakeG

JakeG

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 02:33 AM

QUOTE(SyberMile @ Dec 12 2006, 01:56 AM) View Post

This Was The Worst Game Made For Xbox 360

I would have to disagree. Also, next time when you post a statement like that it would help for you to give examples that back it up. I will tell you and others why it is not the worst game for the Xbox 360. Chances are, are that you did not switch the settings. This is a very common mistake and you probably based all of your assumptions on that and did not even play the game. I think this because I don't even see an Over G gamer score picture on your profile.

Common reasons people give this game bad reviews:
1) They did not switch settings to real so they could not barrel role, or even turn well for that matter.
2) Over G is a flight simulator, not an action game. It is not like Ace Combat, which so many people compare it too. It is a Simulator, therefore it is realistic.
3) They did not play the game long enough to learn the tricks or even unlock planes for that matter. It takes time and practice to get the all the planes, learn to doge missiles, land on carriers, etc.

What is good about the game is everything but one feature, and that is multiplayer. My only concern with multiplayer is that there are not that many gametypes, or Arena maps. Online play is excellent however.
There are many different planes that you can unlock, up to 38 planes along with different paint jobs for some of the planes (F-16 Thunderbirds.) You can fly planes like the F-1 to the modern day F-22. And Russian aircrafts like the Su-33/27 and Migs.

The graphics are excellent considering how big the maps and levels are. Examples of what I mean by graphics are the planes themselves, reflections off of the planes (like the sun.) Vapor trails when you turn, and how water sprays behind you when you fly at low altitudes over the ocean.

The physics and realistic aspect game are the best I have ever seen. They are so well done in fact, you are able to perform stunts exactly like real Air Force Pilots can do.

The game is hard on expert and h*ll mode. I spent days on a few of the missions in h*ll mode, and it kept me busy. The online community is excellent and extremely nice, I have not met one person I have not gotten along with.

There are many, many more great features about this game! I will post about a board I have recently dedicated to helping new members, giving experienced Over G players a place to go and join squads, schedule games, etc. It is also dedicated to all the Men and Women who are in the Air Force and currently at war. You can post any pictures and videos of the Air Force on the specified threads.

*Mod edit* Dont spam your site here...

Edited by StrictPuppet, 08 July 2007 - 02:44 AM.

#9 brutalsun

brutalsun

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 04:37 AM

iamwithstupid.gif I agree with^^
I just bought this game and it is totally worth it if you like PC sims. I can complain that you can cut your mission too short by completing the objectives too fast, that is, cut to the 3 main targets and not mess everything else up. But then again you only get what 6 or 8 missles/bombs and 500 rounds..... Definately not a Ace combat (possibly a good thing) Hey at least it's not air force delta storm

Edited by brutalsun, 06 May 2007 - 04:39 AM.

#10 ratis

ratis

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 05 June 2007 - 01:07 AM

yep this game suxd donkey balls tongue.gif

#11 Navillos

Navillos

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,316 posts
  • Interests:I like breaking shit!
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 13 June 2007 - 10:13 PM

QUOTE(Heet @ Jan 16 2007, 09:32 PM) View Post

Holy cow Over G got its own thread! Yes it is the worst. Xbox and now 360 still dont have an Ace Combat.
This and Desert whatever it was called are both terrible. Lets hope Heroes of the Pacific doesnt suck the butt out of a donkey.

Ace combat is on the way. wahoo

#12 Heet

Heet

X-S Knowledgebase

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,965 posts
  • Interests:Pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. Disk space.

Posted 28 June 2007 - 12:58 PM

Ya im so excited for Ace Combat!!!!

In the middle of the thread I said "We still dont have ace combat" and we didnt know at the time. Im so wanting this game and dreams come true lol!!!

Now if we could only get TEKKEN love.gif

#13 Navillos

Navillos

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,316 posts
  • Interests:I like breaking shit!
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 28 June 2007 - 01:39 PM

QUOTE(Heet @ Jun 28 2007, 07:34 AM) View Post

Ya im so excited for Ace Combat!!!!
In the middle of the thread I said "We still dont have ace combat" and we didnt know at the time. Im so wanting this game and dreams come true lol!!!
Now if we could only get TEKKEN love.gif

ooh tekken! hopefully they stay with their PS! roots. i dont think i played it on the PS2, but tekken 2 was the shit.

#14 perfectdark

perfectdark

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 08 July 2007 - 12:56 AM

Nah, The Outfit is even worse than Over G

#15 tylerchvz

tylerchvz