Photo

Help A Fellow Noob Out. Msdashboard Prob.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 stiletto314

stiletto314

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 11:01 AM

So I have a modded xbox 1.6 using EvolutionX V+3935, useing the mech assult exploit. Well when I try to boot to the MS dash it pops up real quick with
"" Xbox Live is updating your system. Please don't turn off your xbox console. "" That only for a spit second. Then it comes up with "" Xbox Live is not responding, Please try again later. "" I don't want to use XBL at all. Now it will just sit on this screen until you hit a button OR if you hit down a few time the ok box will highlight then if you hit the button. BOTH methods take you back to the Evox dash. Being this way I can not access save game info, cd soundtracks, pretty much ANYTHING in the MS dash. I've searched and searched for a solution but all attempts failed. Anyone with help, send in reinforcements.

Thanks,
STiLetto ph34r.gif

Edited by stiletto314, 12 December 2006 - 11:09 AM.

#2 stiletto314

stiletto314

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 07:37 AM

New development. Well, I went into the C:/ partition of my xbox via XBMC. I clicked on the msdash.xbe file and it took me to a MSdash screen saying "xbox updated" and it loads back to my evox dash. Then if I try to access my msdash again. It still says previous {problem}. SOOOO I restored the c-drive and it took the mod off. Now its pretty much an Org. xbox with a 200gig HD. Well I was able to check my save game files and on a few of them it said "File Corrupted" So I dont know if that had any effect or not. Now I'm working on the remod and see if it will work. I'll keep yall posted.

Thanks,

STiLetto ph34r.gif

Edited by stiletto314, 20 December 2006 - 07:40 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users