• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 greenhatch94

greenhatch94

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 06:43 PM

hey guys. i just picked up a copy of gow and i'd have to say it is the best shooter game i've ever played on a console. i wasn't too much of a halo fan, so i assumed this game was like it. but now i'm hooked! anyways i have a few questions. i just started the game in co-op mode with a friend and we got pretty far into the game (i think), but if i wanted to play it in single player mode will i continue off where i left off in co-op mode? or will i have to start a new single player mode and i'll have to start from the beginning? i'm really not sure, i'm at work right now so i can't check, but if anybody out there knows that'll be great. thanks!

#2 chuxterofdoom

chuxterofdoom

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 12 December 2006 - 06:46 PM

Yeah it's not a problem. Just continue as a single player game and you will start where you left off. Awesome game. I enjoy it more with someone playing with me. teehee.

#3 greenhatch94

greenhatch94

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 06:51 PM

whew, thanks. i was kinda scared that i'd have to start all over. anyways how far along are you guys? i just got passed that big ass monster thing with all those weapons. i think i had like 30 seconds to get out of the house and run to the apc car thing. i kno i'm probably still far as hell from finishing. Makes me want to tell my boss that i'm sick so i can go home and play.

#4 twistedsymphony

twistedsymphony

arrogant beyond belief

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,465 posts
  • Interests:Consoles, Computers, Cars, Arcades, Home Theater, and the modding of anything that moves.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 12 December 2006 - 07:13 PM

you're about 60-70% of the way through.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users