Lemon Crevice

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 131 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 16 December 2006 - 02:13 AM

So i went on xbox.com today just to check my messages and see whos playing what, but to my surprise i saw random gamer tags on my friends list. my first though was ok some people decided to change there gamer tag no big deal, but then i went through and realized not even half the amount of people were on my friends list and i didn't recognize any of the gamer tags. SO i have emailed xbox live tech support and now i guess im just waiting, so i thought i might as well post a thread and see what you guys think of this or if anyone has had this problem is there an easy fix cause theres no way ill be able to remember everyones gamertag that was on my list before this fiasco.

#2 Lemon Crevice

Lemon Crevice

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 131 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 18 December 2006 - 12:37 AM

im addition to my friends list completely changing some one has been playing games of halo 2 under my accound name since the 13th of December does anyone know what i can do if some one stole my account?

#3 deacon187

deacon187

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 23 December 2006 - 11:39 PM

QUOTE(Lemon Crevice @ Dec 17 2006, 07:44 PM) View Post

im addition to my friends list completely changing some one has been playing games of halo 2 under my accound name since the 13th of December does anyone know what i can do if some one stole my account?

RECOVER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW AND CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS

recovering your account will basically void the copy of your profile that someone else seems to have, this person will still be able to play games with your profile but only offline, when he tries to connect to live, it will tell him its corrupted or something and that it needs to be recovered to play on live or something like that, check your credit card statements if you have any tied to your profile to see if this guy bought some M$ points on your accout, if you go to change your .netpassport password and you cant, then this guy somehow found it out and changed it on you, in that event call M$ to reset everything

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users