X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts
  • Interests:KoRn
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 December 2006 - 08:04 PM

Well it first started with assault heroes, it froze in the same spot 5 different times I tried to play it. I thought it was just a bug with the game. By the way anytime it freezes the screen gets all glitchy, all these horizontal lines across the screen and continually makes a screeching noise. Anyways a couple days later after that I loaded in kameo and within seconds of playing it the same thing happens. Im still thinking it must be a glitch. After I restart my box it does the freeze up during the 360 loadup, it doesnt even get to the dashboard! then it did that a couple more times. Then I finally got some red lights, all the red lights were lit up except the top right. So I restarted again and could play games fine.. only played for about an hour or so.

#2 mygameswirelesscom

mygameswirelesscom

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Interests:Repair PSP PS2 XBOX
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 18 December 2006 - 12:26 AM

QUOTE(gordita37 @ Dec 17 2006, 08:11 PM) View Post

Well it first started with assault heroes, it froze in the same spot 5 different times I tried to play it. I thought it was just a bug with the game. By the way anytime it freezes the screen gets all glitchy, all these horizontal lines across the screen and continually makes a screeching noise. Anyways a couple days later after that I loaded in kameo and within seconds of playing it the same thing happens. Im still thinking it must be a glitch. After I restart my box it does the freeze up during the 360 loadup, it doesnt even get to the dashboard! then it did that a couple more times. Then I finally got some red lights, all the red lights were lit up except the top right. So I restarted again and could play games fine.. only played for about an hour or so.

hi too bad !!!
hey try to call ms !!
i know just try to call see if you have warrenty !!
you dont have then ask how mouch you need to repair 360?
just try to get repair from ms it is the best !!
but somehow if you have no luck then
try heat gun!!
good luck!!

#3 gordita37

gordita37

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts
  • Interests:KoRn
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 18 December 2006 - 01:50 AM

yeah after reading a bit and watching some videos ive decided to try heat gun. Now all I need is a... heat gun! tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users