#1 BTAKasper

BTAKasper

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 18 December 2006 - 03:00 PM

Hey everyone, im new to modding. As the prices of games went up i decided a modchip would be a good investment so i can back up games. I already have the pioneer dvd burner of choice and the verbatim DVD+R/DL dics. But the reason im here right now is to ask about this Globe 360 chip and companies that claim to install it for you if you send them your system. I've read mix emotions and posts on the Globe 360 chip and wanted to know if anyone has it or is using it and how well it works? I have a samsung 360 incase anyone is wondering. Also there's a few companies out there and was wondering if anyone recommends using them or if anyone has just to build up a little faith in these companies as im a little hesitant to send out my console to strangers who open it up and mod it and send it back. It's a little sketchy but wanted to know if anyone out there has done this. Since i've never really soldered anything im afraid to do it and i dont know anyone who can so thats why im interested in these places.

If anyone can lend me some help that would be great! Thanks in advance!

-KaSpeR

#2 BTAKasper

BTAKasper

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 18 December 2006 - 04:03 PM

Disregard the globe 360, ive decided to check more into the NME 360 v1.2

Anyone know of reliable companies?

0 user(s) are reading this topic