• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sharp_shooter

sharp_shooter

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 07:27 PM

Hi, for some reason, I cant see or access my games on F drive. My friend was "playing" around with my xbox and kept on installing shit. My dashboard was working and I kept on getting a error 13, I fixed that issue but my problem is, I cant get access to my old games that I have burned into the xbox. I have a 160 GB Hard Drive, and my F is partitioned for 80 GB. Whats strange is, when I check the size of F:, it says I only have 5, 000 Megs or 5 GB, which is strange. If my games was deleted, I would have 80 left. Before I partition and format my F drive, I believe my games are still in there and just don't know how to get them back, any suggestions would be strongely appreciated. THANK YOU.

#2 Jagzx

Jagzx

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 07:34 PM

Hello everyone, I'm new to this board.I have the exact same problem. Lost a few games, but would like to get em back if possible. Anyone know what's going on?

Thanks in advance,
Jagzx

#3 sand1303

sand1303

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 January 2007 - 03:56 AM

you should try reflashing your bios-i installed a new 250 gig hd and loaded about 5-6 games then after a little while they dissapeared and my hd shrank. i used "evtool" to open up my f drive to read the full amount and no problems since

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users