Posted 22 December 2006 - 07:35 PM
1) Took 1.0 mobo, and installed solderless adapter, and the d0, tested the xbox and everything was fine.
2) Powered down the Xbox and put on the Xenium ICE
3) Powered on Xbox and then FRAG
4) Tried a couple more times same results
5) Powered down the xbox removed the Xenium ICE, and the solderless adapter and powered back on
8) Tried on 2 other 1.0 motherboards with the same result with the chip and adapter, or with just the adapter or without the adapter.
Now all three mobos FRAG no matter what i try to do.
Has anyone else run into this problem? If so is there anything i can do?
Also the Xenium + Solderless combo has worked for me on numerous occasion before.
Posted 22 December 2006 - 08:28 PM
Edited by CJLee89, 22 December 2006 - 08:32 PM.
Posted 22 December 2006 - 08:35 PM
Posted 23 December 2006 - 07:56 AM
Posted 23 December 2006 - 02:37 PM
how exactly do you burn a trace in a solderless soltuion? =o) i think its something else.
I see no burned traces. Anyone else have suggestions?
Posted 23 December 2006 - 05:51 PM
Posted 28 December 2006 - 06:27 PM
make sure you dO is connected good. and also make sure all the connections on the LPC is connected. also, you might have lifted a trace or pad when removing the adaptor.
Looks like that is what i did. When i pulled the d0 wire out i think that is the problem, because i have been trying to use a xapt3r for an xecuter on one of them and i get the same frag .... is there any way to fix this?
Posted 02 January 2007 - 08:11 AM
Posted 04 January 2007 - 09:47 PM
I was using the littl black Xapter.
but was the box plugged in at all? Not on just plugged in?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users