Photo

Is There An All In One Package For The Best Mods?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Clockface

Clockface

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 11:57 PM

I've never properly played Morrowind (or any RPG) before, but I bought Morrowind GOTY cheaply some time back, after hearing how good it is, and I want to try it out, but I hear that there are some game bugs, that were fixed with patches (on the PC, at least). Also, I understand that there are many mods that improve the game greatly.

So I was wondering, is there an all in one package, with the best mods for XBox Morrowind? Something where it's been confirmed that there are no compatability problems between the mods, and that preferably incorporates the fixes that cure any bugs in the game? As well as adding new features, quests, abilities and whatever?

Thanks for any answers.

#2 Rwolf

Rwolf

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 409 posts
  • Interests:I like everything! from toys to boys its all good! ^_^
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 24 December 2006 - 06:19 PM

QUOTE(Clockface @ Dec 23 2006, 12:04 AM) View Post

I've never properly played Morrowind (or any RPG) before, but I bought Morrowind GOTY cheaply some time back, after hearing how good it is, and I want to try it out, but I hear that there are some game bugs, that were fixed with patches (on the PC, at least). Also, I understand that there are many mods that improve the game greatly.

So I was wondering, is there an all in one package, with the best mods for XBox Morrowind? Something where it's been confirmed that there are no compatability problems between the mods, and that preferably incorporates the fixes that cure any bugs in the game? As well as adding new features, quests, abilities and whatever?

Thanks for any answers.

i can find somewhere to upload my mods, it's gonna be a big download, but it improves morrowind by a few hundred percent ^-^

as far as quests goes, your out of luck, morrowind on the xbox cant handle mods that add quests...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users