#1 upup

upup

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 23 December 2006 - 07:56 AM

first off, i have the Samsung Drive in my xbox. I have installed the chip but i dont know if i hooked everything up correctly. team-underdog site shows points I, A, +5, gnd, B, Y, X. I hooked up I, A, +5 and i hooked gnd to the point at B because at point gnd, i could not get to that spot because of the goo on the board!! Is point b nessasary to hook to point b on the chip or is it an alternate ground point? I have also burned 4 dvd+r dl disks and none of them work. i have burned using bitsettings at dvd-rom, burned .dvd file and tried burning .000 file. All do not work. They all give me the error "please insert disc into a xbox 360". This is getting fustrating. i have a Liteon sohw-1653s and also tried _nec nd-2510a. is it my burners that i have used? I use imgburn like team-underdogs site suggests but having nothing but problems. I use verbatim dl discs also. Could someone please shed some light on my problem? Thanks!!!

Edited by upup, 23 December 2006 - 07:57 AM.

#2 dante1

dante1

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 23 December 2006 - 02:48 PM

I did point to point. A to A, B to B, GND to GND etc...
I was luck and had no epoxy covering the point.

#3 upup

upup

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 09:58 PM

Ok i finally got the gnd point connected, i just melted alot of the plastic away from the capasetor(?). It loads all my burned games now. But i still have one problem. When i turn on my xbox and inset a burned game it loads fine, but if i eject and insert an original game, it come up with the please insert into a 360 error. if i turn off my xbox and turn it back on and then put in an original it works fine. Then, if i eject the original and inset a burned game it works fine also, then if i take out the burned game and load a original it will not load, same error as above. I cannot play my originals after playing a burned game. Is that normal or can that mess up my drive? Thanks again.

#4 AlphaTrion

AlphaTrion

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 December 2006 - 01:27 AM

QUOTE(upup @ Dec 23 2006, 04:05 PM) View Post

Ok i finally got the gnd point connected, i just melted alot of the plastic away from the capasetor(?). It loads all my burned games now. But i still have one problem. When i turn on my xbox and inset a burned game it loads fine, but if i eject and insert an original game, it come up with the please insert into a 360 error. if i turn off my xbox and turn it back on and then put in an original it works fine. Then, if i eject the original and inset a burned game it works fine also, then if i take out the burned game and load a original it will not load, same error as above. I cannot play my originals after playing a burned game. Is that normal or can that mess up my drive? Thanks again.

hhmm.. i wish i knew what to tell you to fix that. it is not normal.

my setup:
xbox360 w/samsung nme v1.1

#5 upup

upup

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 24 December 2006 - 05:06 AM

ok, thanks for the info.

0 user(s) are reading this topic