• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 vvti

vvti

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 04:18 AM

ok ... so first of all i want to thank team blackbolt for making this possible...i pretty much slaved over this theme for about two full weeks sometimes spending upto 8 hours trying to figure stuff out...anyways there might be certain things people dont like about it but..well sorry..im done...i hope everyone enjoys and i even though i know not everyone likes this version of the tmnt...let me just say that even though ive never seen an episode of this series i like this design and i also like the way the theme turned out...this theme was originally supposed to be of the new cgi ninja turtles movie but i didnt like the way things were going and this theme just kinda happend instead ....if you have the luxury...please show your support to team blackbolt and donate...they really have accomplished something great here...as for the theme....show me your support by downloading it...i want as many people to download it as possible.... so here it is...please post opinions/suggestions!

IPB Image

#2 neovader

neovader

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 25 December 2006 - 04:39 AM

just wanted to let everybody know vvti upped this theme to tintense/xbmc live marketplace and here is the

link for download

#3 vvti

vvti

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 04:51 AM

oh yeah..thanks man...i forgot to add the link

#4 vvti

vvti

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 06:02 AM

oh yeah ....btw...merry christmas everyone!!!

#5 Nubbs

Nubbs

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 25 December 2006 - 06:28 AM

Thanx for the theme variable valve timing with inteligence LOL tongue.gif

#6 xbot

xbot

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 25 December 2006 - 06:29 AM

Nice theme although not a huge TMNT fan this one is quality.

The only thing would have preferred the games blade to be green.

Otherwise well done on the good work and merry christmas

Edited by xbot, 25 December 2006 - 06:33 AM.

#7 CHI3f

CHI3f

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 25 December 2006 - 07:08 AM

This is a nice one, not many themes lately.

And he didn't make the games blade green cause he was going for the turtles bandana colors for the blades.

#8 xbot

xbot

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 25 December 2006 - 07:48 AM

QUOTE(CHI3f @ Dec 25 2006, 07:15 AM) View Post

And he didn't make the games blade green cause he was going for the turtles bandana colors for the blades.

Thanks chi3f I noticed that.

vvti the rewarding part about making themes of this quality pushing yourself for numerous hours on your pc is not only the positive comments you get from people but I find also suggestions made for improving the theme really helps but it is up to you.

Being only your first theme it is an outstanding one and hope you continue with the good work.

Edited by xbot, 25 December 2006 - 07:51 AM.

#9 vvti

vvti

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 04:15 PM

thanks everyone for the comments/suggestions...you know i say im done..but its not really done...i was just tired of working on it but i had planed to replace every button/animation/picture but i just dont have enough time right now...anyways...dont be surprised if you see an update in the next few weeks....or months....or years...lol....j/k...well be on the look out for other themes...i have some ideas im cooking up...hopefully no one makes my shizzle before i do...till then merry christmas and happy new year!

#10 jonboy666

jonboy666

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 370 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 25 December 2006 - 07:44 PM

Very nice theme!!!, Great job, Hope to see more of this exellent work, Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users