Photo

Can Someone Post The 12v Adapter Mod For The Intercooler?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 XBOXIZGOOD

XBOXIZGOOD

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 25 December 2006 - 08:24 AM

I have an Intercooler, but have yet to use it on my new 360 since I've heard that they screw up your system. I've heard of a few people who have modded the Intercooler so it runs off a 12v power supply, but I have no idea as to how to do this. I was thinking of somehow "hollowing out" the pass through port on the Intercooler to allow enough to room for the 360s power connector to pass through and plug directly into my console. I'm sure I'll need to use a Dremel for that, but how do I go about wiring everything up? For the record, I have the Intercooler that has the ON/OFF switch. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks to any and all that contribute to my project.

#2 XBOXIZGOOD

XBOXIZGOOD

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 08:50 AM

I wanted to clarify that I want to still use the Intercooler in it's original position. By hollowing out the pass through on the outside of the Intercooler(and removing the pass through on the back of the Intercooler) I want to be able to create a hole so the 360 power plug can fit through and help support the Intercooler since it won't have that large plastic plug on it anymore. Also, I want to keep the AC adapter cord out of the way as much as possible, so if you could post a good location for me to drill out a hole that would be great.

#3 XBOXIZGOOD

XBOXIZGOOD

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 09:22 AM

Ahhh...keep forgetting stuff. Ok, for the record, I'd like to be able to still use the ON/OFF switch for this mod. I'm not sure how I should have this all wired into the 12v power supply, so for the love of god, please give me some tips on how to get this soldered in the right spots. Thanks a TON for listening to my unorganized rants. jester.gif

#4 XBOXIZGOOD

XBOXIZGOOD

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 07:52 PM

Bump. Anyone??

#5 Tortuga2112

Tortuga2112

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 934 posts
  • Interests:refs: <br />toraxe<br /><br /><br />scammers:<br />none
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 29 December 2006 - 11:33 AM

I didn't see exactly what oyu were looking for , but there's a 12v fan mod there. might help.

and there's some other cool mods also.360 mods

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users