6 replies to this topic

#1 bearauto

bearauto

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 622 posts

Posted 17 September 2002 - 10:16 PM

I just got accepted into the beta...will report my findings later.

#2 M3_DeL

M3_DeL

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,314 posts

Posted 17 September 2002 - 10:45 PM

did you read any posts in this section? cause yes people have tried and have posted their results.....just read some of the posts below and the truth shall be revealed blink.gif

#3 bearauto

bearauto

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 622 posts

Posted 18 September 2002 - 01:08 AM

QUOTE (M3_DeL @ Sep 17 2002, 09:45 PM)
did you read any posts in this section? cause yes people have tried and have posted their results.....just read some of the posts below and the truth shall be revealed blink.gif

Well, I confess, I only did a cursory read of the big thread...just read the first and last pages of the thread...kinda like what I did through high school, college, and law school.

#4 bearauto

bearauto

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 622 posts

Posted 18 September 2002 - 01:10 AM

Can you point me to the thread where people have given their experiences with LIVE and modchips? I'm having trouble finding them...

Thanks

#5 M3_DeL

M3_DeL

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,314 posts

Posted 18 September 2002 - 07:15 AM

I got confused I swear man don't kill me....nah Im wrong it is in a diff forum.....they posted before we had the live forum sad.gif sorry bout that but I think it is in the mod chip forum that or evoX I can't remember....neways just wanted to say sorry. and Yeah high school was like that for me...then I got to college and it didn't work sad.gif

#6 bearauto

bearauto

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 622 posts

Posted 18 September 2002 - 09:27 AM

QUOTE (M3_DeL @ Sep 18 2002, 06:15 AM)
I got confused I swear man don't kill me....nah Im wrong it is in a diff forum.....they posted before we had the live forum sad.gif sorry bout that but I think it is in the mod chip forum that or evoX I can't remember....neways just wanted to say sorry. and Yeah high school was like that for me...then I got to college and it didn't work sad.gif

Well, thanks for the apologies...

#7 The Legendary Rob

The Legendary Rob

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 18 September 2002 - 03:06 PM

search "xbox live" and u will find all ur questions answered and some u never thought of asking asnswered as well

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users