Photo

Quick Question.. Xbl 1 Starter Kit Work On Xb360?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 weee60

weee60

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 03:32 AM

Hi All,

First post so dont kill me tongue.gif

I can get the Xbox Live 1 Starter Kit (the black box one) for a decent price.. but before I buy I need to know something which I don't see in the faq - can it be used with the xbox 360? ie. can i just sign up thru the xbox 360 and plug in the code from the xbox live 1 starter kit? OR do I need to sign up using an xbox 1, and then transfer the account to my xbox 360?

Thanks for your time.

#2 jbjordan

jbjordan

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 03:13 AM

QUOTE(weee60 @ Dec 28 2006, 07:39 PM) View Post

Hi All,

First post so dont kill me tongue.gif

I can get the Xbox Live 1 Starter Kit (the black box one) for a decent price.. but before I buy I need to know something which I don't see in the faq - can it be used with the xbox 360? ie. can i just sign up thru the xbox 360 and plug in the code from the xbox live 1 starter kit? OR do I need to sign up using an xbox 1, and then transfer the account to my xbox 360?

Thanks for your time.

Please guys respond to this. I was also thinking about it. One person was talking there is a differnce in Xbox 1 and 360 codes. Just want to hear responses.

#3 gaming fanboy

gaming fanboy

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Interests:friends n family, gaming, technology
  • Xbox Version:v1.5
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 21 January 2007 - 03:43 AM

has to be made on xbox 1 with my understanding, then converted over, becuase the xbox 1 isnt gold its just xbox live, and 360 requires gold or silver. smile.gif i hope you get good deals! much worth it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users