For Project 9
Posted 29 December 2006 - 06:39 PM
Alright... a few small ideas (hopefully others will add some good ideas here)
1. AUTO-SAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why can't we just have it auto-save after each completed goal????????? It doesn't seem that hard to do... just make us sign in on our profile and have it autosave like many other games do.... on the same note,.... don't force us to choose that our game save is on the HDD twice! Again, i don't know the programming behind these games specifically, but it seems possible since most other games are now doing the "profile" thing
2. Online Co-op if possible. Maybe something like where one person has to hold an "invert" on a halfpipe while the other person has to trick over them or something. Or just being able to skate the "open world" with a friend would be cool.... even if only one could do a goal at a time. while the other can skate around him to watch,... or help some how....
3. The obvious return of the "create-a-park" "create-a-trick" "create-a-player" and such....
4. A "simulation" mode. (I know we've spoke of this before on this forum... I'm just saying it again [reference the other topics for details here]).
I'll add more as I play more... and hopefully others will too....
Posted 29 December 2006 - 07:03 PM
3. Custom Soundtracks
4. Grabs in Nail The Trick
5. Grinds in Nail The Trick
6. Xbox Live Vision-enabled
7. Create-A-Gap in Create-A-Park
13. Downloadable Content
14. Film Editing
15. Able to send party invites and messages to everyone online (like Halo 2)
That's about it basically.
Posted 31 December 2006 - 09:30 PM
A film creator/editor. you get to choose your lines and angles then edit it together after wards... that would be really cool...
Posted 11 January 2007 - 02:52 AM
I recently left Neversoft and moved to Chicago.
thus I no longer work on Tony Hawks.
I'll update with what I AM working on once the project is anounced.
Posted 18 February 2007 - 01:41 AM
Posted 27 March 2007 - 08:32 PM
Can't you just use the 360's built in MP3 player?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users