• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 sinful06

sinful06

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 02:47 AM

I have been looking everywhere for a thread I found before I purchased my 360 and can't find it. It was a step by step guide on setting up your 360 and pc with tversity running. The only thing I have done so far is upgrade media player to 11, installed my switch and hooked up my xbox. I also installed the latest tversity but haven't messed with any settings yet. I would like to find the step by step so I do it right the first time and dont end up trouble shooting wrong settings I made. Thanks!

also a side question about tversity. Do I need to move my divx files to a different file or can I just direct it to the directory which is on my external hdd?

#2 kics

kics

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 01 January 2007 - 03:12 AM

install ffdshow...
then install tversity

be sure you uncheck "share my media" in wmp 11

in tversity add your folders ( & remove the url links in the playlist)

#3 sinful06

sinful06

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 03:49 AM

do you have a link to ffdshow please? this is the first I've heard of it. I've been reading alot too..lol

#4 ColKurtz

ColKurtz

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 05:00 PM

Is this the guide you're looking for? If there's a different tutorial someone please pass it along - I'm unable to access my shared videos. Music and pics are just fine, but it won't see video.

#5 sinful06

sinful06

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 05:19 PM

yup thats it, thanks. However, since its not working for you I might not need it. I'm still home from school for the holidays...I can't wait to get back to my apartment to give it a try. If this works I will be stoked, I have over 100+ dvd's ripped down on my hdd from when I was in Iraq. I would love to start ripping all the newer ones I have down now aswell, dvd's scratch to easy and I like not ever taking them out of the case. What dvd ripper do you use?

#6 xzenor

xzenor

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 03 January 2007 - 02:19 AM

I wouldn't talk about ripping anything as it leads to speculation (pirating). For your sake and the sake of your login, keep that kind of stuff to yourself. No hard feelings.

#7 sinful06

sinful06

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 02:33 AM

nevermind, thanks

Edited by sinful06, 03 January 2007 - 02:36 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users