• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 angara

angara

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 05:35 AM

i am a female breton; been noticing bout since level 20 strange comments when being passed by kajiits and i think also the argonians like "fresh meat", "you smell tasty", "does it have a master", etc. anyone alse had this?

#2 treehugger

treehugger

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 03:37 AM

Way old topic but I'll answer anyway. tongue.gif

I get this too, from Kajiits and Argonians (I'm an Imperial). It's creepy. But if they're a different species it isn't cannibalism. wink.gif

Speaking of cannibalism, you can find (and eat!) a piece of human skin on a shelf in one of the mages guilds. IPB Image

#3 jusdafide

jusdafide

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 10:52 AM

QUOTE(treehugger @ May 21 2007, 08:13 PM) View Post

Way old topic but I'll answer anyway. tongue.gif

I get this too, from Kajiits and Argonians (I'm an Imperial). It's creepy. But if they're a different species it isn't cannibalism. wink.gif

Speaking of cannibalism, you can find (and eat!) a piece of human skin on a shelf in one of the mages guilds. IPB Image

you can also eat human skin found in the basement of a house in the imperial city. Outside the door it talks about the host performing a ritual to the daedra by using a human heart and skin you can find both inside the basement but im not sure if you can eat the heart

#4 Argonian King

Argonian King

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Oblivion, Dogs, Programming, Maths, Snowboarding.<br /><br />If you have myspace, send me friend invite
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 19 June 2007 - 07:25 PM

and you can contract hemophillia (vamparisim) and suck blood out of sleeping victims

Mwahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users