#211 JuggaloZeke

JuggaloZeke

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 367 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 21 November 2004 - 04:41 AM

I recently purchased Kynar 30awg. Silver Oxide Wires and it arrived in less than a week with a surplus, of exactly 23, wires!

For only $2.99, the offer was a great deal. Pre-cut, pre-stripped insulated wire in your choice of 10 colors for less than $8 shipped.

#212 True_Tech

True_Tech

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 22 November 2004 - 11:11 PM

just ordered a hori sc2 joystick for my ps2 i got an email that says it shipped today with a tracking number i have some hope cause i saw a few good reviews lately i'll keep you posted

#213 Prem1x

Prem1x

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 04:55 PM

Console Corner sent me my 2.6 Lite finally after 3+ weeks. First they had sent an incorrect, possible ficticious, tracking number then said the 2.6 were backordered after I asked where it was.

SystemMods got me the same chip in four days. Stay away from ConsoleCorner's shady business practices!

#214 True_Tech

True_Tech

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 25 November 2004 - 08:07 PM

monday i got a email saying it shipped and a tracking number (which works btw) and it says it was accepted at elyria,ohio a few days ago so i'm guessing it'll be here on friday

#215 True_Tech

True_Tech

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 27 November 2004 - 06:50 AM

all in all its a good experience i got my stick today the only complaint i have is that the sc2 box came looking beat up

#216 thorn

thorn

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 29 November 2004 - 06:33 PM

I've had great experiences ordering with the-console-corner. This time I ordered on Wednesday and it shipped Saturday. Faster turn around than system-mods.com. I placed my order with them for an X3 (supposedly "in stock") a week ago and it stilll hasn't shipped. I even chose 2nd day air on my system-mods purchase.. what a waste. Pick these guys over system-mods, any day.

#217 DBG

DBG

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 05 December 2004 - 02:05 AM

Well, I used to chat with the store owner often a few years ago on IRC. On Oct. 2nd I bought a modchip and pre-ordered Halo 2 from him. The modchip arrived soon after, worked great, I have no complaints with that, but I have yet to receive the Halo 2 order. What's worse is that I've sent several e-mails to him, but I haven't had a responce yet. I'm not telling anyone to use or not to use The Console Corner, I'm just documenting my experience. I don't think he is trying to rip me or anyone off, but the shipping delays and lack of communcation isn't good. I just hope I get a refund or the game (PayPal has offically said I'm on my own =).

#218 rAiLgUn

rAiLgUn

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 05 December 2004 - 07:08 AM

i ordered an xecuter 2 lite a long time ago and i got it in a week...i would do buisness with them again,

#219 reynolds_jp

reynolds_jp

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 05:35 PM

Updated Info:

Received ship notice on 11/22 but USPS has no information and reports that they never received package from Console Corner. Will not answer emails / phone messages. Might have to count this one as a loss.

Filed dispute with paypal and complaints with www.BBB.org and state attorney general www.ag.state.oh.us Both were very easy forms to fill out.

#220 sobi

sobi

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 03:02 PM

October the 1. i ordered two Xenium Ice chips and a smartjoy Frag, and I got billed $130 the same day.
I knew the smartjoy frag wasnt in stock yet, so i waited in patience.
Then the arrival date for the smartjoy got pushed back, so i thought about cancelling the whole order, or maybe just the frag thingie. So i sendt a mail with various questions. I did not get a reply, so i thought i could wait.

The 21 of november, i check the site again. By now the smartjoy should be in stock, but no. As far as i could figure out, they were either sold out, or still in backorder.
I wrote them another mail, asking if i could delete my order since the smartjoy frag was not expected for a nother 2-3 weeks. i did not get a reply. But the next day, I recieved a mail saying "your order has been sendt" ..what the? So they did read my email, but why didnt they send me a reply? Well, anyways, that was almost a month ago now. and i still havent recieved any package. Usually, these orders from the-console-corner take 3-5 days (i live in Norway). So i kinda feel like they fucked me. I've tried calling several times, but i only get their answering-machine. My only hope is that they lable the order as "sendt" just to keep their customers happy. Because its weird how the smartjoy was in backorder, but somehow they "sendt" me a unit the next day. As far as i know, theres a few (2?) months limit on when you can ask for your money back.

Until this order, i've been doing great business with the console corner. but after this, im never ordering stuff from them again. I feel ripped off.

My two cents.

#221 eviled

eviled

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 05 January 2005 - 07:24 PM

Before doing business with this company you should read these 2 websites:

OHIO BBB
http://www.cleveland...312000006001024

&

Buyer Ratings
http://www.resellerr...seller4606.html

It seems this company has more than a few problems.

I ordered a pre-moddifed xbox on 12/26/04.
On 12/27/04 their website stated they were closed for the holidays, but answering emails, and will return on 01/03/05.
On 12/29/04 i received a email that my order has been placed.
On 01/03/05 i received a email that stated my order was shipped.
For 2 days i checked www.usps.com to find out when my xbox should arrive. The tracking number came up invalid both times.
I emailed them back on 01/05/05 asking them to confirm the tracking number. I received the following message:

"We are out of the Xbox units & are waiting re-stock. That is your
assigned tracking & you will receive an email again once the unit is
shipped."

Up until that point there was nothing stated on their website or through any of the emails that they were out of stock. Currently i am waiting on a date they expect to receive more stock.

I understand that they can not please everyone, and i placed my order over the holidays, but before my order was placed, and they grabbed my money from PayPal, i should of been informed they were out of stock. When and if i ever receive my xbox i will never deal with this company again.

PS Don't be fooled by some of the positive replies for this company becasue it is members of the company that are leaving them.

#222 Buffi

Buffi

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 08:47 PM

QUOTE(eviled @ Jan 5 2005, 07:55 PM)
PS Don't be fooled by some of the positive replies for this company becasue it is members of the company that are leaving them.

View Post

Ok... I know that some people have had negative feelings about this shop...

But this is just funny... So you mean that ALL of the people in this thread that had positivt feedback are members of the company?

I just ordered an arcade stick and I hope it will work out fine since most of the people who ordered seems pleased.

#223 Buffi

Buffi

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 05:57 PM

QUOTE(eviled @ Jan 5 2005, 07:55 PM)
bla bla bla /.../

View Post

This was just funny wink.gif

Yuo can't be that paranoid that you think that ALL of the positive posts are left by members of the company right? wink.gif
Especially since most of them are from users with high postcount.

I myself ordered an SC2 stick 2 days ago and I hope that it will work out just fine since it seems like they have gotten a lot better recently.

#224 eviled

eviled

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 18 January 2005 - 05:41 AM

**UPDATE**

On 01/05/05 I emailed to see when the stock is coming in.
On 01/10/05 i received the following response:
"Yes this week Friday & will ship Saturday."
On 01/15/05 I emailed again to to see if my product shipped.
On 01/16/05 I received the following response:
"The XFPS arrived Saturday & will not ship until Tuesday, no post today."
I didn't order this product, i ordered a pre-mod xbox with the X3.
I emailed back stating what my order should be.
Developing......

#225 TechnoButt

TechnoButt

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 21 January 2005 - 06:14 AM

Your Order # 54439 was received today. Sincerely, Sales Department

This was an order placed on 10/25/04 for a case Xtender and a Lik Sang smartjoy frag (keyboard/mouse joystick) adapter.

Your Order # 54439 was shipped today. Your shipment tracking code is: 03041560000579929884. Sincerely, Sales Department: the-console-corner

Shipped on 10/27/04 and arrived on 11/01/04. I got a box with a case Xtender kit, a packing slip, no smartjoy frag. The packing slip had a handwritten (in red sharpie) words 'backorder' and the smartjoy frag line item was circled.

Since then I have emailed them 5 different times and left three voice mail messages at their contact number. The last two emails responded to the email address that generated the order/shipment notification AS WELL AS EVERY SINGLE CONTACT ADDRESS on their contact information page.

It has now been almost three months. Paypal did not refund my transaction at all because there was evidence they had shipped me a package (regardless of it's lack of contents).

They have since restocked the smartjoy frag, sold out again, and now say they have stock of the new Farmer XFPS (a similar device) when you click on the smartjoy frag link... but they have neither sent me one, refunded my $34+shipping, nor even bothered to offer any response to any email (or even a PM on this site).

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS THE-CONSOLE-CORNER.COM, they have zero communication. They will take your money, fail to deliver your product, and you will be left holding an empty box. THIS COMPANY IS RUN BY A TROLL. He takes your money no matter what you order and only offers best effort to fill the order holding your money forever. YOU WILL LIKELY NOT RECEIVE YOUR ORDER AND WILL DEFINITELY NOT RECEIVE A REFUND.

If you have placed an order in the past 30 days, IMMEDIATELY file a claim with paypal/credit card and get your money back before it's too late.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users