griffin XXI

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 08 January 2007 - 04:08 PM

Just wanted to make comment, that this game has been highly enjoyable with the new MS wireless wheel. I got the game with the wheel and never played this game up until the past week. Wish the game would have come inside a box with a manual though. Really impressed with the wheel and game and how it feels. I was expecting more of any arcady type game/wheel response (like NFS), but its closer to the sim feedback I desire. Also having a lot of fun collecting cars, money, medals and awards, and I love the fact that I can test drive a car against the worlds best ghost on the test track, and see how i measure up- very cool.

#2 Raven88

Raven88

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 136 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 13 January 2007 - 03:18 PM

Although using a steering wheel is hard it takes racing games to the next level in skill! Mastering the steering wheel takes a while but once you do, you can call your self a master of driving games....Making sure you do obviously win the races too lol

#3 VerbalVenom

VerbalVenom

X-S Expert

• PipPipPip
  • 581 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 13 January 2007 - 04:47 PM

PGR2 with the Mad Catz wheel on the Xbox was truly amazing. Once you master the wheel you're practically untouchable. I used to play with users who only used the wheel so I can fine tune my driving skills. It makes driving with the controller feel like a walk in the park.

#4 atomiX

atomiX

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,225 posts
  • Interests:Doesn't matter...
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 January 2007 - 05:31 PM

I got the wheel a little over a week ago to try out. I have to say that I'm loving it. The force feedback adds that extra effect to make things even better. Can't wait until Forza 2 comes out. It's being created to be used with the wheel from the start.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users