#1 XanTium

XanTium

Xanta Powa!

• Admin
  • 3,110 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 May 2003 - 11:18 PM

You bought something from http://www.modchipman.com ?

Please leave your experience, opinion, rating and/or comments here!

#2 T.T.

T.T.

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 May 2003 - 08:03 PM

I definitely recommend this webshop. Service, speed of delivery and answering of my mails was excellent. I ordered my Matrix saturday may 10th, received an 'order is being processed' mail the day after (sunday), got another mail ('your order was shipped') on wednesday (3 days later) and I received my modchip on friday, may 16. I sent them a mail with a question and got a reply within the hour.

All in all, it took 6 days to arrive -- not bad considering the order was shipped overseas (to Belgium). biggrin.gif

T.T.

#3 Gonzo_PhD

Gonzo_PhD

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 25 May 2003 - 05:35 PM

These guys don't f*ck around. Customer service, inquiry reply, and speed of service were all excellent. I highly recommend them. When they say something ships within 24 hours, they actually mean it.

#4 scotty6004

scotty6004

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 29 May 2003 - 12:21 AM

I ordered a premod ps2 with a dms3 chip from them. A few bumps in the beginning but I ended up getting exactly what I ordered in about 6 days.

Actually Only thing is they lowered the price on this premod like 2 days after I ordered and I asked them if i could get that price since they didnt let me know if my order was proccessed yet so i figured why not. The person who emailed me said he would see what he can do but never got back to me even when I sent other emails. He kind of ignored my inquiries about that one question and answered everything else....

..but they did supply me with what they said they would so they are a good business.

#5 FatBoyUnslim

FatBoyUnslim

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 June 2003 - 01:12 PM

Ordered an X-2lite from them and received my chip 3 days after processing. 100% satisfied customer!

#6 MafiaKid

MafiaKid

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 07 June 2003 - 02:31 AM

Ordered a premodded Xbox and absolutely NO PROBLEMS. Definitely recommended. Prices are good, and there are many deals. The customer service is exceptional. I have made dozens of online orders, and I would actually say this would be in the top 3 most satisfactory (even compared to the big companies). If you are thinking about ordering something from this site, stop thinking and just order it. Trust me, you won't regret it.

Edited by MafiaKid, 06 July 2003 - 01:50 AM.

#7 BrainSour

BrainSour

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 04:57 AM

I ordered a so-called "in stock"chip from them,2 day shipping, took three weeks to arrive. But to be honest, iv come to expect that shit from these people that run these sites as their "hobby". eb-games should take over this shit

EDIT:I recently arrived back from vacation and my things had arrived. I recieved a X2.1Lite instead of an X2.0Lite biggrin.gif . They said it was actually the pogo pins that were holding up the order.

Edited by BrainSour, 11 July 2003 - 06:10 AM.

#8 Rampage72

Rampage72

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 02:14 AM

www.modchipman.com is an AWESOME site!! Ordered X2 Lite on a Sat. got the chip on Weds. These guys a fast and on point! the best I've dealt with so far.

I ordered a Matrix chip from Updatesystem.com and it took 4 1/2 weeks after theats of contacting my CC company and reporting them. They told me it shipped 4 times but wouldn't give me a tracking #. A terrible site.

Easybuy2000, these clowns, gave a big ass runaround for a matrix chip. After 3 weeks of waiting they told me to send ID. I,m not cool with faxing my Drivers Lic. and coping my CC both sides for these assholes.

So, My experience has been www.modchipman.com SO FAR are the best!

#9 dabuddha

dabuddha

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 June 2003 - 12:44 PM

Very slow response time to emails. It literally takes weeks before I receive any type of response to any emails.

#10 chillmen

chillmen

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 June 2003 - 02:42 PM

ordered 3 ps2 magic 3.1 chips and 2 xbox matrix chips.
i made my other through their IRC channel, got my chips 3 days later
highly recommend this guys
smile.gif smile.gif

#11 rhonk

rhonk

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 11 June 2003 - 04:17 PM

well well well, reading these reviews, im happy - but with the 2 bad ones... i'm not. i order about 10 modchips every 2 weeks from modchipman.com, they ALWAYS get here 2-3 days after i order them(depending what time i process the order) after bouncing from supplier to supplier, i bounced to mmc and now im sticking with em'. i'd definitly give modchipman.com my best retailer award! jester.gif

#12 DragonCell

DragonCell

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 14 June 2003 - 04:37 AM

pre-ordered x2.1 pro from them. I'll edit when the chip ets here

#13 hat

hat

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 139 posts

Posted 15 June 2003 - 06:18 PM

Bought 5 X2Pro and 4 Lites, 3 M3.1 1DMS3 and 1 M2Pro, all my orders arrived in 2 days time.
Can't fault them, delivery times are outstanding.

#14 GiggyNiggy

GiggyNiggy

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 18 June 2003 - 06:44 AM

Great service...easy to deal with and answer all emails promptly. Highly recomend Kfree and the boys!

Giggy

#15 Xeer0

Xeer0

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 June 2003 - 11:58 AM

stinky niggies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users