• Please log in to reply
1105 replies to this topic

#16 musical_mercenary_420

musical_mercenary_420

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 June 2003 - 07:37 PM

Well, lol this is pritty shity sad.gif i ordered the mod chip and didnt put the @sbcglobal.net so it refreshed the page after changing that i didnt put the apartment number. if they end up sending me the mod chip to the right place then i will feel very good about this store and advise every1 to get there chips form here........if not and they give me my money/chip back then im happy my mestake............if they dick me imma give this site a very very bad rating grr.gif more to come ...

#17 hat

hat

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 139 posts

Posted 18 June 2003 - 11:36 PM

Why slate these guys for your fuckup?
All you have to do is email them with your apartment number - they're not telepathic ffs.

#18 PM5K

PM5K

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 18 June 2003 - 11:53 PM

QUOTE (musical_mercenary_420 @ Jun 18 2003, 03:37 PM)
Well, lol this is pritty shity  sad.gif  i ordered the mod chip and didnt put the @sbcglobal.net so it refreshed the page after changing that i didnt put the apartment number. if they end up sending me the mod chip to the right place then i will feel very good about this store and advise every1 to get there chips form here........if not and they give me my money/chip back then im happy my mestake............if they dick me imma give this site a very very bad rating grr.gif  more to come ...

You don't know how to fucking order and you are going to blame that on them?

Anyhow if your mail carrier knows what he's doing you'll get your package, otherwise it will be sent back to them and you'll have to pay shipping again to get it back.

Hat and I see eye to eye on this one....

Edited by PM5K, 18 June 2003 - 11:54 PM.

#19 Gonzo_PhD

Gonzo_PhD

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 19 June 2003 - 02:47 PM

Yeah, don't knock them. I just recently placed my second order, and there was a PayPal problem that was totally my fault. Modchipman went totally out of his way to work with me and get me my stuff quickly. This really is the place to deal with. If you haven't already, you owe it to yourself to give them a try. I can only imagine if this were easybuy2000 or some other shitty site. I would have had to fax my drivers license, birth certificate, and send in a semen sample... Modchipman rocks! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

#20 mprover

mprover

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 June 2003 - 06:26 PM

I ordered something on tuesday, got it on thursday. Great Service!

#21 musical_mercenary_420

musical_mercenary_420

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 June 2003 - 05:34 AM

1st off i sent the email correcting the apt nuber 5 min after i oredered it wink.gif witch is plenty of time, they gave me a confermation about a hour later. They sent me a email saying its cool they got the shit yes i did fuck up but sending the email 5 min later gives them time to correct . Now lets see how long it takes to get here. and no im not that fucking dum to not send them a email back saying they apt number and i told u why i fucked that up sry yallz if its that big of a deal. tongue.gif .......i sed if they didnt send shit at all id be pissed mad.gif ......on a ligher note its a really good site fast easy n all that shit i recommend it. biggrin.gif

#22 musical_mercenary_420

musical_mercenary_420

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 June 2003 - 01:36 AM

sites great webmasters really nice no prob with my modchip all questions answered ..........highly recommended

#23 dumpav

dumpav

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 21 June 2003 - 01:56 AM

i hope what u guys said here is REAL, i just order a chip from them, just from reading all these great saying!

#24 modchipman

modchipman

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 109 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 21 June 2003 - 07:12 PM

Howdy guys, thanks for all the warm and pleasant comments. I'd just like to say that modchipman.com is very accessible as far as customer service is concerned and if you feel that you aren't being contacted, please get in touch with me. We strive to provide a great customer service environment, and we usually respond to emails within 24 hours, if not faster.

Once, again, thanks for the comments smile.gif

#25 lowry383

lowry383

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 131 posts
  • Interests:Skateboarding, Snowboarding, xbox modding......

Posted 22 June 2003 - 07:22 PM

I bought a modchip from them and went great. Fast shipping and excellent customer service. I'd email them and they'd email me within minutes. In a rating from 1-10; I'd give em a 12. I recommend to all.

#26 dumpav

dumpav

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 05:45 PM

i place an order using pirority on Friday, how long u guys think i will get it?

Also it looks they are honest on the shipping, some place charge u an arm or leg for shipment, alot of vendors seems give good price on the chip but charge u so much on shipping.

They maybe abit more on the chip compare to other store, but if they reliable i prefer go for this one. I hate some store keep holding your order for weeks!

#27 dumpav

dumpav

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 10:48 PM

are you guys for REAL???

Dame, i place my order on Friday, i get it today (monday)??

U guy are amazing!

I vote 110% to order from them! I am not related to them at all, i was abit worry, when i got my email saturday saying the order is "Processing"!

Maybe u should change it to "shipped" next time!!

You guys are fast and the shipping rate is real! just the real postal rate, not those phoney place tell u the chip is 10$ but shipping is 20$!

Again! i vote for them for the fastest shipping i got in order history!

PS we are not located in same states, it is probably faster than my same city mailing!

Good Job!!! Now i need to wait for my amazon ps2 machine.....

#28 shiloh

shiloh

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 11:37 PM

beerchug.gif this sight has great customer service i highly recommend them. Although i still have not been able to flash the damn thing!! I did get it in 4days..... jester.gif

#29 dumpav

dumpav

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 01:36 AM

i place my order about 3 or 4pm friday afternoon, so i guess they really care about their customer.

I guess when price are so competitive these days, the only really make a different is customer service.

I really hope they keep on their good work! I will be shame, if i told my friend to order from them and find out, they are not good. But after i read these 2 page of customer review i make a bet and go for it.

#30 Gazdaman

Gazdaman

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 01:19 PM

I've had various things from modchipman

they rox0r

Gaz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users