• 11 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 June 2006 - 02:18 AM

Order # 40115 (Shipped)
Date Ordered: Thursday 15 June, 2006

1x Xecuter 3 CE
2x DuoX 2 GS Cromwell/flashBios Edition

Very happy with the service, and fast responce to shipping products. very professional company, and it was the first time i used the company, and i can say it wount be the last.. very happy! with everything biggrin.gif

#1097 Alex_007

Alex_007

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 06:30 PM

Order Number: 40549 (Do not reveal)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

pop.gif y'Know, Modchipman is just the best thing that has ever happened to me, besides meetting with Jesus! rolleyes.gif I'm serious, I ordered EZ-4 Lite Combo before they rised their prices (up to 10 bucks), the discount code would not apply to me so I contacted the staff, they ultimately respected the previous price and refunded me the shipping PLUS they shipped thru FED-EX (which was not supposed to happen). It's a good thing, cuz FEDEX is expensive and they did it for free!

blink.gif So don't complain about the delays of their responses, cuz it's very tedious to treat with everyone individually, rather go to their website and kfree will take care of you!

love.gif I give two thumbs up to Modchipman for fast delivery, excellent quality items, and outstanding customer service!

Alex

#1098 jojo5

jojo5

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 03:45 AM

order #40890

Back in 2004, I purchased an xecuter 2.6 chip from modchipman.com and I was very happy with it. So,I decided to order a viperchip this time.(By the way, the xecuter chip is still going strong after 2 years of daily use!!) Although the order process took a little longer than they said it would, in the end kfree and his people came through for me once again. After the initial delay, the chip was delivered promptly in a sealed package. I've installed it, flashed it, and lo and behold:it works perfectly! I see some people are accusing kfree and his people for being "unreliable" or "rude" on their irc support channel. Nothing can be further from the truth;I believe that being able to access the seller in this manner virtually 24/7 is the best part of their service! When I made a legitimate complaint about my order not shipping on time on irc, within an hour or two, kfree explained me exactly what was happening with my order. He resolved the issue quickly in a very professional manner;he even went out of his way to pick up the chip himself from his supplier in order to send the chip the next day. As to the people who are saying "modchipman.com sells fake and clones", it's so ridiculous that I don't know what to tell them. My guess is that they can't get the chip working due to their poor soldering skill or lack of information. So they get mad at modchipman.com and make false and unfounded accusations. Anyhow, thanks again to modchipman.com for providing me an outstanding service. smile.gif

Kfree is da man!

#1099 threeclaws

threeclaws

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 10 August 2006 - 12:16 AM

Order# 40236

Order Date: Wednesday 21 June, 2006

Products
1 x XBOX 360 Connectivity Kit $24.99

After waiting nearly 2 months and getting no solid ship date I have unfortunately had to cancel my order today and I won't be doing business with them again, I'm glad almost everyone else had a good experience and the only advice I can offer is don't order anything that they don't have in stock.

#1100 nycop80

nycop80

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 04:54 PM

Order Number: 41339
Products
1 x G6 Lite / Passcard 3 Combo *ENGLISH VERSION*

I recently purchased g6 lite and passkey 3 from modchipman.com This place is the quintescense of a model store. I think in the future for any console modifications i would buy only from this place. Besides the store's unbelievable fast shipping they possess a certain quality that is lacking in just about every place online and in person. This quality is the very special support that they offer. They repeatedly answer all the annoying questions over and over to newbies without hesitation. They also point you to read some very in depth tutorials on just about anything with ds you could have questions with.
With myself being a ds newbie i know i asked some annoying questions but i was carefully led to to certain decisions. They will help you, not spoon feed you. One of people who works for modchipman.com, he may even be the owner i am not sure, kfree, found on efnet, channel #ds , is the king of support and explanation. This does not mean to bother him with hundreds of idiotic questions, but you will at least be pointed in the right direction to find your answers. The price of items is very competitive as well. I give this place 10 stars out of 10. Thanks again for all your help modchipman.com, i will continue to purchase from you.

#1101 City Ninja

City Ninja

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 10:09 PM

2 x G6 Lite / Passcard 3 Combo *ENGLISH VERSION*

Order Number: 41682
Date Ordered: Friday 11 August, 2006

Outstanding service, responsive even visited forums to explain the situation with the items purchased, I promptly canceled my order with the competition and went with him, the day he got the items is the day it shipped.

Friendly, professional vendor, knows his business and how to keep customers happy :-D

#1102 xboxgamer733

xboxgamer733

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,803 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 28 August 2006 - 07:09 AM

Order number: 40623

Product: Black XCM Xbox 360 case

-------------------------------------------

On July 8, 2006, I placed an order for a Black XCM Xbox 360 case. The order process went very smoothly, as with most online stores. On July 10, 2006, I was notified that the case had shipped.

On July 14, 2006, the Xbox 360 case arrived at my home. Opening the box, I found that at least three pieces were broken apart from the case, preventing it from fully staying together. Nearly immediately, I created a 'Modchipman Support' account, and explained my problem to them.

After three days (July 17, 2006) of no responses, an employee (which I'll keep anonymous) told me that he would need to talk to his boss to find out what to do in this situation.

After another three days (July 20, 2006) of no responses, I asked if he found out any information. Again, three days passed (July 23, 2006) before I was told something only mildly helpful to the situation.

Already being moderately annoyed at the slow responses by the Modchipman team, I was then led on a 17-day (July 24, 2006 through August 9, 2006) adventure of trying to file a claim with FedEx, before an RMA was finally set up, which had to be post-marked within five days of August 9, 2006. I repackaged the case in a stronger box than it originally came in, and was going to ship it out as soon as possible. I'd also like to add that I would not receive the same black case as a replacement, because they were out of stock of it.

However, some out-of-state family issues turned up, preventing me from shipping the case back to Modchipman within their timeframe. I returned home on August 18, 2006, and fully explained what happened on August 19, 2006, and asked if I could still ship the case back to them. Since then, I have not been contacted by them, in any way. In hopes of receiving a response, I wrote a new message in my help thread about an hour ago.

-------------------------------------------

I will, in most cases, not voice my opinion over the Internet, but for this case, I'm disappointed enough in this store to try to let myself be heard.

I've had to deal with some mediocre online stores and sellers before, but as of yet, the most frustrating experience has been with modchipman.com, which is hard to say.

Their methods of reaching solutions, and lack of professional means of contact, may me from buying from them again.

#1103 dystynt

dystynt

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 03:48 PM

I ordered a premod PS2 from them on August 6th, 2006, and the order was pending for about 3 weeks (says on their site that it usually takes 7-10 or 10-12 business days before shipping, so I was kind of expecting a wait); contacted their customer service after 3 weeks, and was told that it would be shipped "soon" (I was told that once it hit "BRAINTON" processing it would be shipped soon. Was in brainton processing for over a week before I finally decided to cancel.

I originally chose modchipman because of the reviews I've read from other places, but I'm quite disappointed by their speed.

In the end, I canceled my order on Sept. 8th -- Rick was helpful in doing so, and I promptly received a refund. I was really looking forward to getting my order from them, but taking over a month to ship is a bit much. I probably won't order from them again. sad.gif

Order: 41536
Ordered: PS2 Slim Premod

#1104 Clem

Clem

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Xbox
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 21 February 2007 - 09:34 PM

Order #44633

I purchased my Xbox 360 on September 18, 2006 from Best Buy. I took it over to this guy house the same day and he flashed my DVD player successfully. The 360 played original and back up games without any problems until December 18, 2006. The Xbox 360 first started freezing after 10 minutes of game play. Then I experienced the three red dots (red ring). As of December 19, 2006 the Xbox 360 will only show the three red lights (on the unit, and nothing on the TV screen.

I shipped my Xbox 360 to Modcipman.com and they received it on December 28, 2006. It took over a month for a representative to contact me. Prior to the first contact, I thought they stole my 360 so I purchased a PS3. The representative was very professional and we discussed my repair options. I asked if I could call him back the next day, so I could think about it. It took another two weeks for another representative to call me. I then authorized the repair and it took another month for them to ship the Xbox 360 back to me. They did explain to me in detail that it was a time sensitive repair and they wanted to thoroughly test the unit to ensure it was operating correctly.

The Xbox 360 case and dual fans look great. Modchipman did a professional job and the unit is working great. Thank you for your honesty and professionalism. I just wish the turn around time was faster. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.

Clemmons

#1105 h_2_o

h_2_o

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 05:54 PM

order number: 46941
item: wiikey

ordered a wiikey from them on the 10'th of april, it arrived the 12'th of april. fast shipping all is well.

man that sucker is small smile.gif anyway good service all around. thanks guys.

#1106 pinit29

pinit29

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 07:42 AM

Order Number: 47433: wiikey

I don't know about you guys. But my experience so far isn't great.

I ordered the mod-chip on May 3, it said in stock. However, after I made the order and came back to check my status, it said pre-order. Then, I check the web site itself about the product. It was out of stock. Then, I tried to reach the customer service by going to live support. I never seem to be able to connect to its server (tried so many time, maybe they have the operation time). Then, I went to try to contact them by email. I need to create another account with them to be able to contact them... create it, but never receive email to activate the account... Then, create it again... same goes, never receive the activation email...

damnnnn these guys play hard to catch.

I'm still trying to reach them. And I may have to cancel my order. Not sure if they have phone num. to call, i'll check.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users