How Does This Work?
Posted 23 May 2003 - 12:27 AM
Section "Load Games from HD"
Line "- Games on the Hard Drive -",2
AutoAddItem "f:\HDDLoader\" (i know its one dash but i added another incase it didnt show)
The folder in drive F labeled hddloader, isnt that part of the hddloader software?? So since i got rid of it, shouldnt "load games from hd" stop working? thanks!!
Posted 23 May 2003 - 12:37 AM
this is what HDD loader does
>> Px-HDD Loader
* Real time progress displayed on current file being copied, as well as the overall progress, even says the file name being copied. Constantly updates the amount of Free Space on your HDD while it copies.
* Checks the disc size before installing to let you know how big the game is, and if its too big, it will ask you to delete something.
* Support for Partition1 & Partition6 for users with larger HDD's.
* Auto patches games that are being installed for known protections.
* Lets you know if your modchip doesnt allow the eject trick!
Posted 23 May 2003 - 12:45 AM
if you delete the program, then u probably deleted the folder containing the actual pxhddloader (in the apps folder). the games folder is still there.
you will no longer be able to copy games to HDD using it, but u can still play your games.
why? cuz they're just copies of the dvd sitting in a folder called hddloader.
the entry in evox.ini just tells evox to list whatever "default.xbe" it fiinds in the folder called "hddloader". so if the games still in the folder, then games in it will still be listed.
Posted 23 May 2003 - 01:04 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users