• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 BMoles

BMoles

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 08:16 PM

I'm looking to sell my Xbox360. It's broken with those damn Ring of Red Lights. I did the little button pressing to find out it has a 0102 error code. I opened the case up and all that and tried the Hot Air Gun Trick. It actually worked and it seemed everything was fine. So I put a game in and when the game disc started spinning real fast, the 360 shut off. Now when I try to turn it on it gives me the red lights again.

I modded the DVD drive inside. It's a Hitachi V46. I modded it with the Xtreme v2.3. I know the DVD drive is still good. It's just the friggin 360 overheating I guess to get those red lights. I have it on Ebay if you wanna bid, here's the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...I...E:IT&ih=007

Also, if you want to give me an offer for it, I'll take it off ebay and sell it to you through this forum.

Thanks and take care!

Edited by BMoles, 09 January 2007 - 08:23 PM.

#2 scooter2479

scooter2479

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 09 January 2007 - 09:49 PM

You should really edit your ebay listing and put that you've opened it up and broken the seal. People are going to want to know this ahead of time. I would be pissed if I bought that and got only to find out that it had been opened.

#3 BMoles

BMoles

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 10:55 PM

Oh yea, I forgot to put that. Thanks for reminding me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users