#1 halochimp1990

halochimp1990

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 19 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 10 January 2007 - 12:46 AM

Ok, im having a lan party coming up and im going to have a significant amount of people coming over. I have about 2 modded xboxes now and know that just about anyone of the people coming would love to get into the files and file explorers and what not and then BAM!! screw up the xbox. Well, i have decided to use a .xbe shortcut maker and want to make a shortcut to a game thats on my xbox. Im am going to try it with Phantasy Star Online since we will be playing that alot and that game kicks it back xbox oldschool wink.gif So basically what i want is the xbox to just boot right away into pso (after bios and other stuffs). After the lan is over i will simply use an evox boot disk and ftp the evoxdash.xbe (really xbmc shortcut) and then it should be fine again.

Now i want to know if anyone has done this before, and if so is does it work well? and is it worth it? Have any of you been in a situation where the people that are going to be playing on your xbox are total losers when it comes to electronic equipment? smile.gif

Let me know what you guys think...

p.s.- if this is possible you could boot right to some web browser or something and set up an xbox as a web browsing system, kinda like the Audrey!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users