rammstein

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Having my XBOX work right!
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 18 September 2002 - 06:40 AM

Hey,

I downloaded XBOX Live beta CD, and it works and everything with my x-ecuter modchip. When it tries to auto-detect it says it cant find the IP, and I have tried to specify the DNS and IP, and that doesn't work, I have tried to specify them on the xbox connection settings on my PC, and it wont work still. It just keeps saying that it cannot obtain an IP address.
I am wondering what someone else has done to get this to work. Also if that key generator for xbox live beta is available, post a link where i could get it or something....thanks! beerchug.gif

#2 The Legendary Rob

The Legendary Rob

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 18 September 2002 - 03:12 PM

QUOTE (rammstein @ Sep 17 2002, 09:40 PM)
Hey,

I downloaded XBOX Live beta CD, and it works and everything with my x-ecuter modchip. When it tries to auto-detect it says it cant find the IP, and I have tried to specify the DNS and IP, and that doesn't work, I have tried to specify them on the xbox connection settings on my PC, and it wont work still. It just keeps saying that it cannot obtain an IP address.
I am wondering what someone else has done to get this to work. Also if that key generator for xbox live beta is available, post a link where i could get it or something....thanks! beerchug.gif

sorry no postings of xbox live key generators here. if it does, thread will be closed. key generators are i think, ur way of calling M$ and tellin them u hack.

#3 Snake

Snake

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 18 September 2002 - 11:32 PM

I have also the Xbox live Beta, and are Revolt in the ISO, and xbox live videos?

muhaha.gif

#4 Coolgeek

Coolgeek

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 20 September 2002 - 05:40 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if lil billy will make a key-generator ;-)

#5 lil killer

lil killer

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 23 September 2002 - 05:22 AM

Where did u download the cd? pm me!

#6 opjose

opjose

X-S Transcendental

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,809 posts

Posted 23 September 2002 - 04:33 PM

Eh, but how do you get around the call-back that MS$ gives you, followed by the evangelizing home visit the following week?

Then there is the background check, the checking account verification, credit references, birth certificate, car registration, drivers license, work verification, employment history, psych profile, medical records, etc.

Or did you miss this in the enrollment disclosure?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users