PS3Scene

X-S Freak

• Admin
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 08:13 PM

Euro PS3 Launch Details Imminent
Posted by XanTium | 12-1-2007 14:13 EST

From computerandvideogames.com:

A well-placed source who wishes to remain anonymous has informed CVG that an announcement from Sony on complete and concrete PS3 Euro launch details is "likely to go ahead at the end of January" - but it's not yet etched in stone. Fingers crossed though, eh?

Read More: computerandvideogames.com

#2 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,917 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 12 January 2007 - 07:26 PM

LOL

They can give all the details they want, I doubt Europeans will believe any of it until its on store shelves and can you blame them? Its not like they shouldnt have enough, they can take the half a mill collecting dust in the US stores and ship them over. Much like MS should have done with the Japanese consoles that didnt sell!

#3 bigjimmy

bigjimmy

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 January 2007 - 11:40 PM

Its not like they shouldnt have enough, they can take the half a mill collecting dust in the US stores and ship them over. Much like MS should have done with the Japanese consoles that didnt sell!

Yeah, easier said than done........actually no, they cant do that. Unless the scribble out the NTSC and write PAL over it lol

And if they did do that....boy would they get flamed for what they did to lik-sang.... ph34r.gif

#4 bucko

bucko

Super Moderator

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,996 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 14 January 2007 - 07:14 PM

It's the 14th of Jan now...still waiting.

The PAL PS3 Launch seems like centuries away compared to the NTSC Launch. I mean I can't afford any nex-gen system yet, but I just want to try a PS3 Kiosk dammit, none of them in my town at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users