Head Mod Edit: There are ways to backup your own personal DS games but it doesn't mean that the following doesn't apply. Follow these guidelines.
If you are not sure, ask 1st. We do not support piracy. Any piracy talk will be dealt with accordingly.
- Linking to commercial ROM files.
- Linking or discussing sites that offer downloads of commercial ROM files.
- No talk of sharing commercial ROM files.
- Don't mention any release groups or release number.
- Discussion of ROMs is ok, as long as you don't talk about the downloadable version.
- You can speculate at techniques and tools that may be helpful in creating your own backups.
- You can talk of programs that manipulate ROM files. (I.E. Trimming applications)
- Homebrew ROM talk is ok.
- Anything to do with a Nintendo DS (NDS) and its accessories is obviously legit.
Edited by atomiX, 21 March 2007 - 11:59 AM.