X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Xbox, computer repair, modding, bmx
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 January 2007 - 06:10 AM

is it possible to install msdash to the e drive or something? i finally got my xbox working with unleashx and Ndure, and i want to try it out on my new HDTV but cannot get into the msdash to change the Audio and video settings. I've looked through tons of forums and cannot find anything to help me with this problem. I've tried setting the Widescreen (and 480p, 1080i, etc.) through unleashx but it doesnt make a difference in the video.
I'm just looking for the SIMPLEST way to change my xbox to widescreen and 1080i, and possibly copy a few saved games from my memory card.

also, not as important, but im curious... when i was fiddling around with unleashx i came across a whole bunch of settings (font exploit, ST.DB, ndure upgrade(which caused my xbox to produce an error code),tray eject settings....) does anyone know if there is a guide somewhere explaing what the settings change?

thanks to all those that reply to me in my time of desperate need (shout-out to kingroach for making a program easy enough for even me to use) biggrin.gif

#2 gasclown

gasclown

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 January 2007 - 09:00 PM

there are many ways to do what yr asking , but with trying to keep it simple for you...

try one of the msdash 'hacks'. UIX will boot from any location, and has all the msdash settings plus some.

thc lite (maybe yr best bet) can/must be dropped on C and will allow you to change video settings as if it were the OG dash. boot from any file explorer.

Wont interfere with yr orig dash install.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users